Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5823435 times)

He posted a link to a cam love website like an idiot.
Pffffhahahaha.

Anyone hosting a creative server?  I really don't want to host one because I hate the trouble of hosting one, plus I'd have to get plugins and etc. and I'm not experienced in that.

Built my skin, decided to make it a lot cooler by making it enterable. Six floors inside the legs and chest, big room in the head, balconies on the shoulders. Arms are empty because they're kind of small and don't align with the chest/leg rooms. I love creative.

does anyone know how I could switch the gamemode of a save? I have some ~year-old saves that I used SPC with, and I'd like to be able to continue those the way I was before

does anyone know how I could switch the gamemode of a save? I have some ~year-old saves that I used SPC with, and I'd like to be able to continue those the way I was before

1. Download NBTedit.
2. Open the level.dat of your Minecraft save. Minecraft saves can be found by default at C:\Users\[User]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves on Windows.
3. Open the level.dat with NBTedit.
4. Open the data, then change GameType to whatever you want the gamemode to be. 0 is survival, 1 is creative, and I believe 2 is adventure.

Alternatively, if you are not interested in adventure mode and want to be able to change between creative and survival while in-game:

1. Download and install the Toomanyitems mod.
2. Go ingame, open your inventory.
3. If you do not see the TMI GUI, press the default O key.
4. In the top left you can change between creative and survival with a single click.

Hope this helped.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 03:42:44 PM by Mega-Bear »

Does anyone know how to get TerraFirmaCraft working correctly with Magic Launcher?

Any good survival/PVP servers up all night tonight, that someone might wanna team up on?

I'm not gonna stay up all night, but most of the night, definitely.

Any good survival/PVP servers up all night tonight, that someone might wanna team up on?

I'm not gonna stay up all night, but most of the night, definitely.

How about some towny

SUPER! Towncraft
IP: 108.177.227.8:25565

rip rage post he died here
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 10:17:42 PM by Mariobro123586 »

How about some towny

spending my night on devildog's server, if anyone wants to come join up

WELL, A stuff TON OF STUFF ON MY SERVER WAS GRIEFED! TIME TO WHITELIST IT SO THERE CANT BE ANYMORE loving GRIEFERS ATTACKING THE loving SERVER AAGAFHDIIUWDFGSYHBNJORBFDN RGUFJNOGRHFWJNODKJORGHFWJDIRB EFHIDJIUBEFHJOdiihebrfnjdoi0g hwirefjndoiu9hgirefndji0udfjn i0ughefkn joi0uhefjoi loving GRIEFERS ASY*DGHUJOE(AYSHASIDYGHJO HATE THEM SO loving MUUUUUCH AYAVDGUHISJOUIYBFHPEWJDSUHIGW EBFKJDSPOIKBFPWIJD GOD loving DAMN IT THOSE LITTLE loving stuffS GHGHDSGFHUVIGFDHCOIUREGHF"SI
J
ok

well i found a decent dj skully skin adn i messed around with it for a few hours and i came up with this, does anyone have any better idea for the goggles?

WELL, A stuff TON OF STUFF ON MY SERVER WAS GRIEFED! TIME TO WHITELIST IT SO THERE CANT BE ANYMORE loving GRIEFERS ATTACKING THE loving SERVER AAGAFHDIIUWDFGSYHBNJORBFDN RGUFJNOGRHFWJNODKJORGHFWJDIRB EFHIDJIUBEFHJOdiihebrfnjdoi0g hwirefjndoiu9hgirefndji0udfjn i0ughefkn joi0uhefjoi loving GRIEFERS ASY*DGHUJOE(AYSHASIDYGHJO HATE THEM SO loving MUUUUUCH AYAVDGUHISJOUIYBFHPEWJDSUHIGW EBFKJDSPOIKBFPWIJD GOD loving DAMN IT THOSE LITTLE loving stuffS GHGHDSGFHUVIGFDHCOIUREGHF"SI
J
i believe that this is bannable.

J
This is why I don't host anymore, because of the possibility of griefers and too lazy to learn how to install plugins to prevent it.

Just finished my Pokemon Center:

It's completely legit. It took me about 9 hours to complete.