Author Topic: should I trade in my wii for a 360?  (Read 2230 times)

I've really gotten bored with my wii, all I ever play on it now is brawl. I was thinking about trading in for a 360 (I would have live of course), but the only M rated game my parents will let me have is halo 3. However I do turn 17 in 3 months so I could probably get a few more. But for now assume the only M rated game is halo 3. Is it worth the trade? and what good games does it have besides shooters?

DO IT NOW.

Games, no M rated games? But teen is okay? There are a lot of good teen games.

Na, Sum good games coming up

DO IT NOW.

Games, no M rated games? But teen is okay? There are a lot of good teen games.

all teen games are fine

Na, Sum good games coming up

please say what, if you say conduit then I say halo 3

PS3.  I know, loving expensive, but the exclusives are nice.

yes you should xbox has alot more good game but all the wii games are trash imo

Do the 360 for Natal.

If you're 16 and your parents are still restricting your games, you're doing it wrong.

If you're 16 and your parents are still restricting your games, you're doing it wrong.

explain how it's my fault my parents are extremely strict?

Do it.  I'll probably be trading my Wii in for money for a PS3 someday, seeing as Microsoft and Sony have BOTH COME OUT with superior motion sensor things.

Unless motion plus is awesome...

I say yes. I'd love to start a proper discussion on why in my opinion the 360 is better, but can't do that with idiots taking it too far.

I say yes. I'd love to start a proper discussion on why in my opinion the 360 is better, but can't do that with idiots taking it too far.
ahiduhsuahdasdhaisd. Do it.

Trade it in for a PS3, if you definetely want to trade it in. You get a lot more memory, blue-ray, built in wireless. And did I mention, almost every game for Xbox 360, comes out for PS3? Except for Xbox 360 exclusives like halo 2 and 3. I never liked the halo franchise though. But let me do the math for you:

20GB Xbox 360=

250$(249.99$) for the system.
Hdmi cable (for hd tvs)= about $100
Wireless card = About $100 (if you don't want too hook it up via wire to your router or modem)
Games = Usually about $30-$60 each
Features DVD capability
Xbox live account = About $4-5 a month, $48-60 a year.
Total with one new game, hdmi cable, wireless card, and xbox live account for a total year =

Around $568 or $570

80GB PS3

PS3: $400 ($399)

Comes with built in wireless card
Free online
Game are about 30-60$
Features Blu-Ray
Plays DVDs (maybe in HD)
Hdmi cable (for hd tvs) about $100
Total=

1 new game, hdmi cable=

$560

PS3 is cheaper in this equasion.

(prices based off of amazon.com)

« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 03:07:51 AM by Frogg »

Nobody cares about a system the lacks good games

Besides you should check the real prices before making yourself the target of flames like this one: your are an idiot.

Anyway, yes, do it. You're not the only person I know of that is bored with the Wii, your best gaming value is a 360.