Author Topic: ► V12 Explained (Huge post)  (Read 77927 times)

ANG Antivirus 2009 is a virus that forgets up my internet pages, and it does not let me type foreign symbols
never herd of it but i haz AVG antivirus
thanks badspot for posting all this (bows down to badspot) ;)

i cant use the duplicator and a lot of people use it to make building ease can u help

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 12:52:33 PM by Badspot »

The Addons Look Like Crap. They Dont Have The Real Picture Like They Looked Before In v11 So I really Don't Like v12 That Much But I Love The Things You Fixed. Thanks.  :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

and i keep on having to rebind the controls every time.its pissing me off like ****!

You a loving idiot

i cant use the duplicator and a lot of people use it to make building ease can u help
Re-Download the Duplicator and it WILL work.

Badspot

• Administrator
The Addons Look Like Crap. They Dont Have The Real Picture Like They Looked Before In v11 So I really Don't Like v12 That Much But I Love The Things You Fixed. Thanks.  :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Does anyone know wtf this moron is talking about?

Maybe hes talking about the item_icon?

Does anyone know wtf this moron is talking about?
I think lad is right, the new feature of "If the add-on has no icon the icon will be the first letter of the name."

He means when the game now automatically puts the first letter in the name of the addon as the ci icon :/

Uninstall your mouse drivers. I had a related problem with the scroll wheel on my mouse.

So do i. how do you?

Thank you, Also, I was wondering why certain people cannot use that f11 map editor thing and some people can, Reply back please.

what i don't get is the list of changes for each update keeps on getting larger the higher the version is. shouldn't it be getting smaller?

there was one more problem in v11
once i spawned the bricks were loading and i happened to be floating on a brick that hasn't loaded yet O_o
will that problem be solved in v12?