Author Topic: ► V12 Explained (Huge post)  (Read 78487 times)

dont rename the topic name in your posts
ANG Antivirus 2009 is a virus that forgets up my internet pages, and it does not let me type foreign symbols

Lol, I'm not an English man.

Thank you for clearing up most of this.
The hiding of ID's really helps with ID discrimination on my server.

Wow, people are handicapped.  Stuff is changed in updates for a goddamn reason.

its funny how people complain every version.

Well, that clears things up. Thanks, Badspot. Too bad there's a bunch of people who just can't be grateful for this hard work. :/

Well, that clears things up. Thanks, Badspot. Too bad there's a bunch of people who just can't be grateful for this hard work. :/
QFT

Ever since I installed v12, I can't hold a good connection. I'm not doing anything different than usual, but whenever anything happens - I open a menu, shoot someone, get shot, hit a button, etc. - the whole server lags for a good twenty seconds. I have forwarded my ports. Are there new network settings or something?

Good, now go forth and convert the non-believers TO RADIOACTIVE VAPOR

Gasp! Badspot doest play FO3 :o? Interesting!

Ontopic: I have problem querying servers. It takes about 5 minutes for the server list to update. I'v did everything i could with my router and reinstalled the game but the problem persists. Help please?

10 and 11 made me laugh :3

I was going to make an "answers" topic. You beat me to it, and now I'm happy to learn this.
(Sentence-in-a-can much?)

I am giving up and have removed this feature.

Never show weakness to noobs. Literally, if they lack the ability to know this they should leave. The fourm. Blockland. And the internet.

People are being kinda handicapped though, this update has no problems with it at all, everything is good.

They things with doors and such are fixed.

Sadly, the only computer That I 100% own, can't run Blockland without Extreme lag.

Thanks, this cleared up a lot for me