► V12 Explained (Huge post)

Author Topic: ► V12 Explained (Huge post)  (Read 77915 times)

There is this one problem, when I start up my game, about 1/3 of the time Blockland stops responding and the bar stays at "Verifying" or whatever, and then it stops working. The console doesn't say "Got bad Connection" or whatever. I can usually get rid of it by closing and then re-opening it. It's probably not something you can fix. I'll just have to deal with it

Now we need a button that sets someone to trust level three so they can wand stuff. But it'd probably make the Player GUI say "you" next to their name.

Thank you Badspot for posting this. 

Good, now go forth and convert the non-believers TO RADIOACTIVE VAPOR
If I'm not mistaken: BadSpot quoted Futurama.

Thanks for the Explanation BadSpot.

Badspot

• Administrator
Now we need a button that sets someone to trust level three so they can wand stuff. But it'd probably make the Player GUI say "you" next to their name.

This is incredible, but I don't think you understand what "you" means.  Other people cannot be "you".

Burn by Badspot?

I think he means your player...if i'm not decieved.

This is incredible, but I don't think you understand what "you" means.  Other people cannot be "you".
Yus?

lol'd

looool

dont rename the topic name in your posts
He isn't doing so on purpose.

Is the "Stop hosting server?" message new?

Is the "Stop hosting server?" message new?
I think that was introduced in v11. I'm not too sure on that however.

I think that was introduced in v11. I'm not too sure on that however.
It was.

What I meant was, now if you have a friend that needs to wand your bricks, they can't (unless they are admin) So we could set them to trust level 3 so they can. It is sorta a dumb idea since in the first place you could give people you don't really trust Build trust and Full trust to your friends. And because of the new functionality of the hammer, the wand is sorta obsolete, unless, as you stated, you need to destroy large areas of bricks. I was only saying the player GUI would say "you" because I don't know how it checks if you are you. I am assuming that it checks if you're level 3, but then again, it could also check if your BL_ID is the same as your BL_ID. Man that's confusing.

What do you mean by "Incredible"? Incredibly dumb, or a good idea. If it's the first, oh well...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 05:27:25 PM by AGlass0fMilk »

Don't pick English man.

Why would you need to destroy large quantities of other peoples bricks anyway? Just get them to do it, that's the point: it gives you the power to tweak their builds - at full trust - but not destroy them.

Im glad you posted all this stuff.