Author Topic: ► V12 Explained (Huge post)  (Read 78495 times)

Can you please explain the lower quality textures I appear to be having?
And I've messed around with texture qualities trying to fix this, but they all seem lower quality to me.  Nothing major, but some of the Slate Edits look a little ugly now.

I cant duplicate. it say Pilot Cbq does not trust you enough. And im ****** Pilot Cbq.But Jvs doors pack 2 works for me thanks.
and i keep on having to rebind the controls every time.its pissing me off like ****!

Try reading the topic.

"v12 is stuff" 
<sigh> i love how badspot is not like other game creators and admins in the way that he will freely swear.

why is it that when you try to change your options it automatically turns them default?

<sigh> i love how badspot is not like other game creators and admins in the way that he will freely swear.
Badspot is a human, too.

<exhale> <inhale> Jesus, i love how your such a fool <sigh> <pause> <inhale> <exhale> <blow nose> <jump> <sit> <exhale> <exhale> <die>

Badspot

• Administrator
Can you please explain the lower quality textures I appear to be having?
And I've messed around with texture qualities trying to fix this, but they all seem lower quality to me.  Nothing major, but some of the Slate Edits look a little ugly now.

Nothing has changed in this department, assuming you have your texture quality set to "best".  Note that some textures will not change until you restart the game. 

I think v.12 is awesome!I like the arch bricks!

im having problems with the mouse, when I move the mouse any way the curser goes up, to a dirrect straight freeking up-ness (WOFWUT?) and when I move the mouse any way it just spins around in a circle and doesnt go down. Ive got onto my dads other account to try and it works fine, but for my account it doesnt (I have windows Vista) I tried looking around for any options about the mouse but nothing.  Ive changed the sensitivity to 0.020 and just used the keyboard controls. Whats the problem? (i have desk top, not laptop.  :cookie:

Nothing has changed in this department, assuming you have your texture quality set to "best".  Note that some textures will not change until you restart the game. 

Ah. So you answer his question not mine.

V11 Problem 10:  Certain less sophisticated users abuse other players on the basis of their numerical ID.

V12 Solution:  Since the ID numbers are a necessary part of the game, we can't get rid of the entirely.  In v12, they are hidden by default.  They can be re-enabled in the advanced options menu.  The theory here is that the sort of user who is likely to abuse people based on ID is unlikely to explore the advanced options.

Hello I just downloaded Blockland V12 today and I am really annoyed because before I can start building It forces me 2 put down a 64x64 baseplate which i have no need for in specific builds.

Hello I just downloaded Blockland V12 today and I am really annoyed because before I can start building It forces me 2 put down a 64x64 baseplate which i have no need for in specific builds.

Disable a addon called: "Script_TerrainBuildRules"

Badspot

• Administrator

Your question was loving handicapped and indicated that you clearly had not read my post.