Author Topic: ► V12 Bugs  (Read 21718 times)

The favorites for bricks, number 4 doesnt work.

Ok, update on the slopes glitch.

I noticed that when I loaded my Fort Wars save, it would bug out.  So I disabled all add ons not used in that save file to narrow it down.
I would then disable an add on, and test, disable and test, ect.  When I disabled the Military jeep, it stopped doing the glitch.

So i ran slopes with defaults and Military jeep, I spawned one, and nothing happened, but when i laoded my Fort Wars, it did the glitch

So it seems to be like a mix of my save and the military jeep..

Military jeep had errors, used to override other add-on's clicking. I spent hours trying to figure out why my train didn't work, good thing Space Guy knew I had the old MJ.

So, download the new MJ.
Not Michael Jackson.
Not Mary Jane.

I've worked out a bug.. Say your building very high, and you cant see the ground. You teleport up with admin. Some bricks dont load (this always happened to me) and that is ok. You can see the top bricks but the bottom ones arent loaded. You make a brick on top of the loaded ones, and delete it. It seems to think that there are no bricks underneath, thus deleting all the bricks above... apart from only the bricks delete, but they are invisible like non rendering. Its hard to explain.

The Slopes ice texture appears pink-ish brown.

When you put 2 arch bricks together, then delete one of them the bottom texture of the brick above it will gone.

When I hang around in the main screen for a little while it crashes :o

When I hang around in the main screen for a little while it crashes :o
console.log?

Right when you begin to Load, it is : "<YourName> is loading bricks right now. Try again later." But, you do still load.

Right when you begin to Load, it is : "<YourName> is loading bricks right now. Try again later." But, you do still load.
That happens when you have lag and you click load bricks twice.

I haven't seen if anyone has posted this yet, but since v12 some weapon/tool spawns colors have been changed
    this is just some weapons it has changed.

Edit: wait is this what you were talking about?

• Colors in the game seem different. - This is probably caused by the gamma profile in your video card's control panel being reset because the Blockland exe changed. 

Attachment(s) below:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 04:29:27 PM by Flying Ace »

For some reason, about five minutes after I start up Blockland my apostrophe/quotation mark key won't work. Then about five more minutes later my right shift key won't work. Can someone help me?

V12 just killed the zombie mod, I try to shoot but I can't seem to kill them

I haven't seen if anyone has posted this yet, but since v12 some weapon/tool spawns colors have been changed
    this is just some weapons it has changed.

Edit: wait is this what you were talking about?

Attachment(s) below:
You may have installed your Add-Ons wrong. This may be to do with the Download Textures option and is using blank.png instead of the partially transparent colorshiftable textures.[/list]

console.log?
I don't think so, Something with "/Dev/Blockland/..."