who's seen this?

Author Topic: who's seen this?  (Read 11228 times)

I don't get this at all. they're just remaking Vanilla blockland Exactly the was it is now. I'm pretty sure that they pressed Ctrl+V more than a couple times. Now, stop me if i'm wrong but isn't that kind of infringing on copyrights?
every script is being reimplemented from scratch. and if you  haven't noticed it isn't a remake because vanilla bl doesnt allow tbm.

even if it wasnt all copy and paste, or any at all if they rewrote all original script...

in general the entire game concept was ripped off straight from here. no amount of changes or new features could hide the obvious fact.

and yet still no one has been sued by Lego....

whats that have to do with making a clone blockland? legos resemble blockos sure, but lego dont have any multiplayer building game.
the TBG guys on the other hand are bluntly stealing the entire idea from the original vanilla, script by script from how it looks, and trying to convince people its a new game.
rewrite all they want, its the same thing

link me to the lego game that blockland is cloning. just so you can make your point.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 10:05:15 PM by Bisjac »

[Removed as per Luq's request. He has a point.]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 11:40:40 AM by Jadenx »

Badspot

• Administrator
Your mistake was cut-pasting the blockland fps directory into the default torque app and posting it as news.  This gives a negative impression, regardless of your future intentions. 

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 11:40:49 AM by Jadenx »

Haha, of course the makers of TBM want to forget that the exploit ever happened. They were banned, their reputations tarnished, and the majority of the Blockland community quit playing their software because of it. If I were them, I'd want everyone to forget about it too!

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 11:40:06 AM by Jadenx »

Do everyone a favor and move on from these forums, please.

If the community's so bad, and Badspot's such a jerk, then why do you continue to post here?

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 11:39:42 AM by Jadenx »

Haha, of course the makers of TBM want to forget that the exploit ever happened. They were banned, their reputations tarnished, and the majority of the Blockland community quit playing their software because of it. If I were them, I'd want everyone to forget about it too!
Christ dude, you have issues. Your internet revenge quest against TBM affects you so much that you bring up the exploit in nearly every topic, even in a topic about a game that isn't even made by the TBM team.

Do everyone a favor and move on with your life.

Yes, because I randomly brought of the exploit in a thread that had nothing to do with TBM... Last time I checked, the link in this thread goes to TBM's forums. And also last time I checked, you guys mentioned the TBM exploit long before I did. Feel free to go back and read. Still waiting for you to leave... You guys keep saying it will happen... How many times do you tell yourselves that you don't care for this community before you actually start to believe it? Maybe sometime after you start to believe it everyone else might start to as well.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 11:38:19 AM by Jadenx »

Does using animated smileys make your points seem more valid to you? It's not working for me, sorry.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 11:37:51 AM by Jadenx »

Nothing left to say at this point. We're just rehashing our same old bull crap over and over.

The real thing we have yet to see is you guys making good on your statements that you don't care about this community, and don't need it anymore.

âstrô

Can you be a bit more specific as to the disadvantages of Torque 1.4?
I am currently using Torque 1.4 in my own project, and I wanted to know what made you stick with 1.3.

1.4 doesnt run on win9x systems.  :(