0 (0%)
its ok...
0 (0%)
dont like
0 (0%)
UBER FAILZORGS
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: my DJ room  (Read 2244 times)

http://www.mediafire.com/?xykmyztlm2m This is the link to my DJ room.
If you use it in your servers make a credit sighn to:reflex killer cat.
If all the buttons seem to do something you like keep them but feel free to edit them little by little.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:28:27 PM by johnc111 »

What website did you use for pics?
(except for last one)

www.tinypic.com ?
and i like all of it but the rainbow floor...
i don't know what i have against rainbow, don't ask

haha
This reminds me of something my brother and I made. :D

What website did you use for pics?
(except for last one)

i used picasa

the cats? inb4gaybandname. i bet you all wear cat outfits. and die your hair like a cats. and wear gay glasses that makes it look like you have cats eyes. only band that can wear the almost same clothes and still look awesome is Kiss.

Wow, this is pretty, idk.

I built a better one, kinda emo but it's epic, I'll post it later today as well as something else.

the cats? inb4gaybandname. i bet you all wear cat outfits. and die your hair like a cats. and wear gay glasses that makes it look like you have cats eyes. only band that can wear the almost same clothes and still look awesome is Kiss.

no actually we don't its just because im sorta ubsessed with cats so i made it that... and we were struggling for a name

How bout the "Unnessesary Colorful Floor Dudes"?

Seriously, rainbow floors and TVs have become a huge nub thing. :/

my friend said we needed rainbow

whats his ID? if its really high, hes new because a. DUR and b. all the newbs LOVE rainbow. if its really low, hes a nub

whats his ID? if its really high, hes new because a. DUR and b. all the newbs LOVE rainbow. if its really low, hes a nub

I know what you mean they're like obsessed with it i only use it for televisions or an occasional other thingy

(i use relays to make a dance floor)

Keahiboy808 is the one. Swollow you sorta helped with eventing...well no you just made the noob trap outside

EDIT:and you guys know you can edit stuff right? so if you don't like something just edit it!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 11:39:50 AM by johnc111 »

I like it

It brings back memories from V8

Swollow you sorta helped with eventing...well no you just made the noob trap outside

all I really made was an exit door and two lights near the entrance