Poll

Should I ask Badspot to move this topic to Community Projects?

Yes
No

Author Topic: TCBB: The Coalition for a Better Blockland  (Read 18314 times)

This is a nice movement, and I appreciate what you are doing Regulith; I expected all bad feedback from my thread, but...

I doubt everyone in this thread is really going to be as nice as they claim :(

I've actually seen a lot of people going around telling people to be nice, or "showing them the avatar" as I like to call this new action.

This is way over due. After reading your post I realize I must join this. I'll try my best to stay nice but it might not be long before I snap and flame the stuff out of everyone. Lets hope that doesn't happen :D

This is way over due. After reading your post I realize I must join this. I'll try my best to stay nice but it might not be long before I snap and flame the stuff out of everyone. Lets hope that doesn't happen :D

It happens to the best of us. :P

Hugums has sent me a private message with the following included:
...what I refer to as T.C.F.A.B.B.L. The coalition for a better Blockland.
So, I decided this new epic name shall be the new name of The Be Nice Campaigners. Nice, yes?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 11:48:31 PM by Regulith »

My avatar is also edited for this now.

I'm in for the clan. I do agree, other forums I go to aren't really that harsh or anything like that. People need to show respect for each other, and so what if a person likes something that we'd probably hate, we still got to show respect to people, no matter what.

EDIT: Changed my avatar
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 12:04:54 AM by Kerog »

So my animated .gif won't animate for some dumb reason on the forums, so this avatar thing could take a while D:

Edit:
Got it, nevermind.

I guess if it is bigger than 75x75, when it shrinks it down it doesn't animate it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 08:43:24 AM by nick18337 »

I like the new clan name, I also changed my avatar(not that great). I've seen a lot of people being way nicer on the forums, so it's actually working!

I can has in?
I even made an avatar =D

« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 11:21:41 AM by MasterLemons »

The above post is no

The above post is no
People like you are the reason this clan exists.
<-------------
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 01:06:31 PM by MasterLemons »

I like the new clan name, I also changed my avatar(not that great). I've seen a lot of people being way nicer on the forums, so it's actually working!

forget ALL OF YOU!

Haha jk.
This is a nice clan, i would like to join. I might even be able to improve my self.

People like you are the reason this clan exists.
<-------------
I was going to say something, but I wasn't sure what he meant by 'no'. :|
I never knew it was an adjective.

The above post is no

Grumpy, it would be appreciated if you'd quit trolling my thread. Thank you.

You mean I cant has in?
=(
Or were you referring to grumpy?