Poll

Should I ask Badspot to move this topic to Community Projects?

Yes
No

Author Topic: TCBB: The Coalition for a Better Blockland  (Read 18310 times)

You mean I cant has in?
=(
Or were you referring to grumpy?

You're in, of course. I was referring to grumpy, hence
Grumpy, it would be appreciated if you'd quit trolling my thread. Thank you.

Yayz, I probably should've figured that xD

I was thinking about changing my avatar to say "be nice" also, but something just seemed wrong about it.
I understand you are trying to make Blockland a better place but niceness is only one factor.
I abstain from this program. I just don't see it as the only way to improve the community.
Not to be all againt ya'll anyways though.

I was thinking about changing my avatar to say "be nice" also, but something just seemed wrong about it.
I understand you are trying to make Blockland a better place but niceness is only one factor.
I abstain from this program. I just don't see it as the only way to improve the community.

That's alright. I know it's not the only way to improve, but it's just one. I'm hoping for a sort of domino theory, where one good change will lead to another. You're nice enough anyway. :D

Meh, the avatars are more just to signify your compliance, the real point is to stop hateful comments in areas where they are happening.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Oh, well Regulith just explained it, so yah.
What he said.

No offense Regulith, but having clan members that have avatars that say shut up and be nice, be nice or leave, and saying shut up in general isn't really spreading the love to me.

Make the crab say "Be nice"

Make the crab say "Be nice"
I just said that I am not going to do that. Pay attention dumbass.

No offense Regulith, but having clan members that have avatars that say shut up and be nice, be nice or leave, and saying shut up in general isn't really spreading the love to me.
Cant you read? We've already said that whenever somebody is being an ass, we'll try and stop them from being so mean, its not just changing an avatar.

You aren't being any better, ironic eh?
Wanna know what would be ironic?
If this topic exploded into a massive flame war D:

Yes that would be ironic.