Poll

Should I ask Badspot to move this topic to Community Projects?

Yes
No

Author Topic: TCBB: The Coalition for a Better Blockland  (Read 18491 times)

Using my CFABBL eh?

And that is...
:P
C.F.A.B.B.L
Coalition for a better blockland.

C.F.A.B.B.L
Coalition for a better blockland.
Oh, right, I saw that when I was back-reading, but forgot. :\
the funny thing is that TCBB only slightly resembles that.

I wanna start a flame war in this thread but I don't wanna be too direct about it or I could be banned for trolling, and I would rather avoid that... aw well. I will just have to leave you guys alone then. :/

I'm in, I will try to be as nice as possible and help others do the same.

For all the people commenting on my oh so hateful discrimination towards Ladios, cool down it was just a friendly joke.

I wanna start a flame war in this thread

You don't have to start a war to be flaming ;)

But you have to be flaming to start a war :O

Oh, right, I saw that when I was back-reading, but forgot. :\
the funny thing is that TCBB only slightly resembles that.

*Thank you, Hugums, for the epic new name.

See... my idear

Attention members and those thinking of joining:

Due to the recent hatred from all of the people in this place who can't seem to find an ounce of kindness within them, our initiative has been changed. TCBB is now devoted to preventing the mistreatment of new members. That's right, you guys, do whatever the hell you want to each other. I could really care less what happens to you if you won't even give a tiny little stuff about other people's feelings.

Members: Please remove your avatars. Apparently because people only recognize people by their avatars here instead of their actual usernames, it's bugging them to the point that they're complaining in every topic this group comes up in. Thanks for trying guys, but nobody here wants to change. I am keeping mine because I feel it would be wrong if I removed it.

Thanks to anyone who's still supporting me. Members, please be aware that you can leave if you would like.

To anyone who has a flaming hatred for this group, good day to you. I hope you feel proud with yourself.

That will be all.

See... my idear
I did see, but I forgot how different the original and the official are, is what I was trying to say :|

-snip-
D:
So flamers made the anti-flame clan die? D:

Edit:
I'll change my avatar when I get home, my old one isn't on this computer.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 08:02:05 PM by nick18337 »

Reg, lock the topic. You might as well.

Yes, trying to make mean, stubborn people be nice is like trying to make a pig sprout wings; it's not going to happen.

Hopefully now the flame-war will simmer down.

Yes, trying to make mean, stubborn people be nice is like trying to make a pig sprout wings; it's not going to happen.

Hopefully now the flame-war will simmer down.
I'm a little disappointed that you gave up so quickly.

I am in agreement with nick.