Author Topic: THE END OF THE WORLD  (Read 11266 times)

Yar, what of it?
I would assume someone proclaimed to be 23 would know what credibility means.

So many people pray to god thinking they will get everything they wanted, nothing happens they become non-believers. Well some people are so closed minded that they prepare their whole life to go to heaven"Muslims and christians mostly" I'm a Christian too but I know reality, god can't help you with life, you help your self. You don't pray to god and wait while he wipes your ass.

I would assume someone proclaimed to be 23 would know what credibility means.
Yeah.... The being credible. :D
Naw, that they are believable or likable, as far as I'm concerned.

There is no god. The babel fish is proof of that

the Babel Fish could not possibly have developed naturally, and therefore proves the existence of God as its creator. However, as Man points out, God needs faith to exist, and this proof dispels the need for faith, therefore causing God to vanish "in a puff of logic".

I like the idea of logic poofs.

its in the bible so it WILL happen AHHHHH!H!H!H!H!HH!H!
so was y2k, so was the last time, so was this topic fails

I hate the idea of an athiest or how ever the forget you spell it, why do you say when you die there is no life but never ending darkness, too much scilent hill? What if you fall asleep into a dream, no one knows what happens, just leave the religeous coments to your self

I hate the idea of an athiest or how ever the forget you spell it, why do you say when you die there is no life but never ending darkness, too much scilent hill? What if you fall asleep into a dream, no one knows what happens, just leave the religeous coments to your self
Cry sum moar, plz.

You died, that's that, your conscious being is gone, your body is rotted away beyond use, you're dead.

Haha, poor ignorant Christian.

When you die, you simply cease to think and therefore live. It is impossible for humans to imagine pure nothingness, but that is what death is like. Have you ever tried it? Most people think of an empty white space, or an empty black space. But both of these are not nothing. They are still colors, and therefore something. Humans have struggled with the question of what happens after we die for a long time, because it is unimaginable.

Also, Judaism was not the first religion to come up with a concept of a heaven and a hell, and that's what Christianity stems from. Zarathustra, the founding prophet of Zoroastrianism / Zarathustrianism, introduced this concept. My mother is a Zoroastrian, and I had my initiation ceremony into the religion, but I have changed my views to atheistic over my lifetime.

-winsnip-

In other words, you die, you don't exist as being. Only as an object.
And a gross one at that.

I find dead bodies extremely attractive, actually.

fapfapfap

And your profile says you are 23  :cookieMonster:
Why'd you say Thank you?

So it's like the feeling before you were born?

And why the hell did you say poor little Christian? That does not make you a superior being, there can be anything after everything, you haven't died yet so don't bother to answer by telling me stuff.
I can be wrong and you can be wrong too, we are humans and the definision of a human is "mistake"