Poll

Small Not Working Poll!

Wooot
0 (0%)
Wooot
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 27, 2009, 06:30:29 PM

Author Topic: Morrowind Let's Play! Season 2! :D:D:D:D  (Read 5457 times)

So, quite a while ago, I had an idea, have a save on The Elders Scrolls 3: Morrowind be passed around.  We made our character, and we all played, then no one went at some point, and it just died. I don't think that many people had the game, even.  Now Morrowind is on Steam, so it's more accessible to people here, so here's the link to buy it: http://store.steampowered.com/app/22320/

So, for the first 3 days, I'll ask: Premade or custom class?
Also, suggest names, and join in, too.

Lineup:
1. Marcem
5. Wedge
6. Wedge's Brother
2. Dropshock
4. *Magick* Mage
3. Nystical
8. Hugums
9. Annoying Orangeetfan
10. Thenamelessone
7. Antallion

YOU NEED TAMRIEL REBUILT.  LINK: http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/?p=download GET MAPS 1 AND 2
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 06:25:32 PM by Marcem »

Note: this will be using GOTY edition only!

Price.  You want to do Oblivion? Do it. you want Fallout? Do it.

I'm in if it's Oblivion.

I really love the idea of an Oblivion one, but I can't even play, loving ratings and nude patches.

wait, oblivion can go online?

how does this work D:

wait, oblivion can go online?

how does this work D:
What.  You don't know what a let's play is.

I really love the idea of an Oblivion one, but I can't even play, loving ratings and nude patches.
Ah sorry.

I better borrow Morrowind off my brother - But if the one my brother has isn't the GOTYE I'll just buy it.

All I'm missing is blood moon... I rember that it worked for me last round of this because we didn't have any items that were blood moon specific in our inventory. I'd play a Oblivion one but I never got the packs for it either. How about a regular Morrowind or Oblivion save with out any of the packs set on?

I remember when i played Morrowind on my Xbox when i was younger.....Good times

im confused.

Mar is going to start a new morrowind file, play it for a few days, post the game save, let someone else play and then let the cycle continue.