Author Topic: Star trek  (Read 1152 times)

I would much like some star trek themed vehicles especially USS voyager is it possible?
And if you manage to make Voyager pleae give it Decks! youll be able to drive the vehicle from the bridge

It's possible but no one will do it. And you won't be able to fly vehicles in it or walk around in it

Just build one

Plus, wouldn't it be amazingly big?

actualy i think halc is work on a titanic you can walk around in and its a vehicle

actualy i think halc is work on a titanic you can walk around in and its a vehicle

Well, either he is lying to you or he is, but it will fail miserably.

Well, either he is lying to you or he is, but it will fail miserably.
i dunno maybea he will succeed beacause i he somehow made a under water vehicle spawn. then boats would be easier to make

i dunno maybea he will succeed beacause i he somehow made a under water vehicle spawn. then boats would be easier to make

'maybea'? 'i he'? 'boats'?! What did any of that mean, and what point does being able to make boats under-water have with the question at hand? At this moment in time, you simply cannot make a vehicle that you can walk about on. It just doesn't work, and with what little knowledge of Blockland's coding and what not, it's due to Torque. So i don't believe there will be any chance of this happening until Badspot manages to get an update on torque....I think. I'm probably wrong with the last bit, so lay off my obvious mistakes. I dun know, nothing about Torque.

because when they spawn they already would be in the water so people dont have to make a big script for them to drive off of land.

You just make a spawn underwater. It's already possible.

i meant a one that goes on top of the water for boats.