Poll

Should I make a Pirate Pack?

Yes
267 (89.9%)
No
30 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 295

Author Topic: Heed Medieval V2 [NEW!]  (Read 58953 times)

HEED >:D

I'm stupid
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 08:19:23 AM by oromis »

IMO: the sword on the video looks like stuff. and the 2 hander doesn't look any better, can't tell that well, because you don't have any proper pictures of it OR anything else you mentioned...

the weapons look way to skinny, its like swinging splinters from a toothpick. and the video only shows a sword bow and the dirk, not the mace,  two handed sword, or how the siege tower works. the whole video was like several repeats of the first minute.

HEED >:D

I has seen your avatar before on an iTouch app.... some sort of FPS it was
That's the Torque logo, genius.

Video needs more mace action.

Poiuyt must really suck at close combat DMs, eh?

Pictures please?
The Video Lacked Mace Action/Seige Tower Action
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 01:53:33 AM by xXMenenXx »

TY i saw this at a sever here  99999999999999999999999999999 999999999999 :cookie: [/tt][/tt] and a :panda: and some :iceCream: and a  :nes: lol

The state our forums are in makes me wanna cry. :(

Heedical
After watching your videos, you give a crapload of reasons for ROBLOXians to hate us;
half of your videos are about "BLOCKLAND AM BETTUR THAN ROBLOX!!!"
Without as much of the stupidity. If you want them to stop annoying the hell out of us, you stop giving them a reason to.

On topic: Nice add-ons. Simple but effective, not getting my DL but I'm sure many other people will find a use.

So, because I tell you that your Add-On has a few problems that need fixing on RTB, you decide to post the exact same thing here. Nice.