Poll

Should I make a Pirate Pack?

Yes
267 (89.9%)
No
30 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 295

Author Topic: Heed Medieval V2 [NEW!]  (Read 58939 times)

I don't get the point of adding some of these weapons..
Other than that, its neat. :P

the point is just to have better looking stuffs

the point is just to have better looking stuffs

Well, thats a opinion of yours.

This pack seems like it has a bunch of Mele edits, some nice vehicles, and some cross bow edit with a cherry on top.

i personally think its some of heeds best works

i personally think its some of heeds best works
Except that he just scripted them.

*He didnt model them, also, From the looks of the script. This just looks like basic weapons. (I could be wrong, im on my laptop)

I know he gave credit.

If he really wanted this to be unique. He should have added some true unique features. Like maybe, when you hold a two handed sword, you can't walk as fast.. Or something along those lines. If people continue to release this "Non unique" weapondry (this includes my self, im talking about everyone including me.)

Then we will just be stuck with the same stuff, but with new models.

Suggestions for V4:

Boiling oil buckets that can only be used once.
An armored horse vehicle (A different horse model, with armor, and increased strength but slower speed.)
A medieval-era cannon.
A drawbridge door. (Although you only make weapons and vehicles...)
A chariot.
A slingshot (This used to be a dangerous weapon, I think it was before medieval times, though.)
An armor item that protects you from 50% of damage and can be taken on/off like the parachute.
Maybe different kinds of armor that have different damage protections.

Well i am working on armor mod.

(it hasnt been announced until now.)

I already have some stuff working, im using player types for more health and stuff depending on which armor your wearing.

If your wondering, or if you wanted to make your own armor. You can easily convert/change some stuff in the parachute addon.

Well i am working on armor mod.

(it hasnt been announced until now.)

I already have some stuff working, im using player types for more health and stuff depending on which armor your wearing.

If your wondering, or if you wanted to make your own armor. You can easily convert/change some stuff in the parachute addon.
That sounds cool.

Except that he just scripted them.

*He didnt model them, also, From the looks of the script. This just looks like basic weapons. (I could be wrong, im on my laptop)

I know he gave credit.

If he really wanted this to be unique. He should have added some true unique features. Like maybe, when you hold a two handed sword, you can't walk as fast.. Or something along those lines. If people continue to release this "Non unique" weapondry (this includes my self, im talking about everyone including me.)

Then we will just be stuck with the same stuff, but with new models.
I made the Firebow, Two handed, Dirk. And something else but I forget what. I will add sheilds and stuff to the next version. I will look at the OSR script to see how to add slowness to the 2 H. Anything you might like to suggest?

Anything you might like to suggest?
Look at my post a couple posts above.
Put Yes, No, Maybe, I'll Try, or Impossible.

I suggest re downloading via the new download. Has many glitch fixes.

The whole point of the RTB system is that broken Add-Ons such as (originally) this do not get released until they are fixed properly. You're the one who posted it here when it was unapproved.

Overall, these are some pretty Mediocre weapons, the mace, long sword and dirk all float crazily out of the player's hands because of their own animations, the Two-handed sword seems to make an impossible swivel around one point in front of the player. As a matter of fact, a Dirk is the middlepoint between a short sword and a dagger, and to be frank, that's a dagger. I was also surprised that the quirky animations extended into the Arbalest as well, when the string escaped from where it is attached on the arms, and narrowed as it tautened for the next shot. I have little to criticise about the flame bow, except for the poor particles and alien feel about the model- it's far too round in my eyes. Also, what the hell are those strange barbs supposed to be on the two-hander?

Overall, these are some pretty Mediocre weapons, the mace, long sword and dirk all float crazily out of the player's hands because of their own animations, the Two-handed sword seems to make an impossible swivel around one point in front of the player. As a matter of fact, a Dirk is the middlepoint between a short sword and a dagger, and to be frank, that's a dagger. I was also surprised that the quirky animations extended into the Arbalest as well, when the string escaped from where it is attached on the arms, and narrowed as it tautened for the next shot. I have little to criticise about the flame bow, except for the poor particles and alien feel about the model- it's far too round in my eyes. Also, what the hell are those strange barbs supposed to be on the two-hander?
I would like to know how to get the nimations to play in first person. I cannot get them to work so I had to add my own in.