Poll

Should I make a Pirate Pack?

Yes
267 (89.9%)
No
30 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 295

Author Topic: Heed Medieval V2 [NEW!]  (Read 58761 times)

I say fix it then release it with V3
I say do it today

I say do it today

But that would mean no battering ram :(

But that would mean no battering ram :(
No i mean Fix it today :(

I had it all working until an unexpected error with the ram causing it to not play the animation in tune with the ramming. I could either fix the ram and release it later on when the next pack comes or fix it in about 3 days and then release it with this pack.
Of course you do the latter because that is the best thing.

Ok Heed you've had double the time to fix it so RELEASE V3!!!!!!!!!!!(if its done)

You have had ten days to finish it so release it already!!!

*Chants "Release"*

EDIT: Whenever i try and usse this, it automatically set it as unchecked whenever i start an online OR offline server...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 01:49:22 AM by The True Zephyr »

Days past since Heed said V3 would be released: 24

Does Heed even work on it?

Does Heed even work on it?
All he had left was the battering ram and then he said it would come out tomorrow(14 days ago) and he never responded since.

He might be either working on Heed Pirate, or be just lazy.

For SOME reason, it wont work. I check the box, then open my server, but when i try to spawn a siege tower, it wont work. HELP!

For SOME reason, it wont work. I check the box, then open my server, but when i try to spawn a siege tower, it wont work. HELP!

First Half: Are you sure that it's just the siege tower that you're having problems with? It may be that they spot they you're trying to spawn it on is not viable (i.e. on the side of a hill or half buried in the ground). Make sure you're spawning it on flat ground or on the peak of a slope.

Second Half: No. Don't randomly use those icons. Many people will get mad at you for it.

Neverr mind, i just named it wrong. It WAS Heed_Medieval[1]. I took off the [1], and it worked! DAMN IM AN IDIOT

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt cookies for u :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: