Author Topic: Blockland is dieing right in front of us  (Read 11210 times)

so you think the game is getting worse because alot of foblox people are joining?
they are lego lovers that are searching for a quality game, who are you to say they are bad?

.........every game gets updated but roblox makes alot of people quit because of the stuffty updates. they come to blockland because with each update blockland keeps getting better and better....add it up
So you're saying that Blockland will still come with bad updates?

Or you are saying that the huge population will destroy it?

He probably means that blockland already started two years ago he considers it short?
Well I think he's saying something about how games start dying from the start, not at any point during the lifetime of the game other than the start.  This guy is still loving making no sense.

.........every game gets updated but roblox makes alot of people quit because of the stuffty updates. they come to blockland because with each update blockland keeps getting better and better....add it up
That means Blockland is a thriving enviornment of stupid people and smart people, dipstuff. If Blockland is getting better and better and more people come here, it isn't dieing, it's growing. If anything, Roblox is dieing if people leave because of stuffty updates.

so you think the game is getting worse because alot of foblox people are joining?
they are lego lovers that are searching for a quality game, who are you to say they are bad?
no i think it gets worst when people act like complete friend. not all of them, even come from roblox

I think we should all take turns punching this guy in the face until he starts making sense.

He's just a hypocrite trying to fit in(considering that he's one of the people causing the supposed problem that he's complaining about) by generating hate against other games and their playerbases.

I think we should all take turns punching this guy in the face until he starts making sense.
I think he makes sense, but I disagree with his statement.

He's saying that a community of friends would come even if they aren't originally from Roblox.

He's saying that a community of friends would come even if they aren't originally from Roblox.
...can I still punch him in the face?

He makes as much sense as you do. I see why you understand him.

You should english more often.

Badspot

• Administrator
Stop trying to interpret what this guy is saying.  He is literally handicapped.  His brain does not work in the same way that yours does.  His speech cannot be decoded because it was not encoded properly.  

Does that mean I can punch him in the face?

He makes as much sense as you do. I see why you understand him.

You should english more often.
"You should english more often"?

Yeah, I would consider that we are on the same level.