Author Topic: Blockland is dieing right in front of us  (Read 11245 times)

ITS ALL AROUND US, AMERICA!
This is your president, John Henry Eden, signing off.
May I ask, video game reference much?

May I ask, video game reference much?

This would never happen in Roblox.

I would like to nominate SpaceBlock president.

I would like to nominate SpaceBlock president.

Me too...

as president of the deadly killer betraying anaconda pit.

Roblox.
Nothing more than power armored boy scouts who have the audacity to claim this country's most important military installation--the pentagoninternets-- as their own personal clubhouse!

That means Blockland is a thriving enviornment of stupid people and smart people, dipstuff. If Blockland is getting better and better and more people come here, it isn't dieing, it's growing. If anything, Roblox is dieing if people leave because of stuffty updates.

just cant wait till roblox dies and then ill laugh

Nothing more than power armored boy scouts who have the audacity to claim this country's most important military installation--the pentagoninternets-- as their own personal clubhouse!
Lol Fallout

Egad! Blockland is gonna die because more people are playing it! -.-

Blockland ain't dying. What the hell are you getting on about?

what do you people wish to accomplish by saying that i am a handicap. i especially want to hear from badspot because seriously i actualy want to know why i could possibly be handicapped just by typing this post on the internet.

Making you leave, I guess.

Blockland will never die. Even if the master server was shut down, people would still play single player and post their builds somewhere. On a side note:
Blockland ain't dying. What the hell are you getting on about?

Blockland will never die. Even if the master server was shut down, people would still play single player and post their builds somewhere. On a side note:

I would also like to point out that having a lot of new players is a good thing. New players mean that Blockland is growing, not dieing.

I would also like to point out that having a lot of new players is a good thing. New players mean that Blockland is growing, not dieing.
QFT and mini-bump

I laughed after re-reading this whole thread, for a good 2 minutes.

Now my chest is sore. :c

Replying to this topic about roblox will just feed the fire i suggest we ignore these topics and anything related to roblox and have fun with blockland.
just stop thinking about the "R" word.