Author Topic: Blockland is dieing right in front of us  (Read 11118 times)

Stop trying to interpret what this guy is saying.  He is literally handicapped.  His brain does not work in the same way that yours does.  His speech cannot be decoded because it was not encoded properly.  
I hope you know you can end this and pull another "I'm now banning you for being too stupid." things again.

Just putting that out in the open.

lol blockland isnt going to die.

He's trying to hard to fit in actually.

our precious blockland cup.

I mean, what the hell?

alot of his long posts make little sense

what do you people wish to accomplish by saying that i am a handicap. i especially want to hear from badspot because seriously i actualy want to know why i could possibly be handicapped just by typing this post on the internet.

if we are lucky and bl still kicking same sales asses 3 years from now.
maybe the spot will make a bl2.

it would be 60 bucks, and make you cooler.

Grammar and perfect reasoning would help you.

if we are lucky and bl still kicking same sales asses 3 years from now.
maybe the spot will make a bl2.

it would be 60 bucks, and make you cooler.
Don't forget the monthly paying for extra cool stuff and character costumations(sp?).

Blockland 2
Return of the Brick

What.  What the forget does this even mean?  Do you even look at the screen while typing? 

And SpaceBlock:
You've made two loving topics like this and you're a new player.
Shut the forget up; you have no clue what you're talking about.

Blockland 2
Return of the Brick
if it happens i will be exploding with joy

if it happens i will be exploding with joy
That would be nice, if you exploded.

what do you people wish to accomplish by saying that i am a handicap. i especially want to hear from badspot because seriously i actualy want to know why i could possibly be handicapped just by typing this post on the internet.
What do you wish to accomplish by posting this damn topic?  I mean, what the forget are we supposed to do about it?

People coming from Roblox to Blockland are "backwash"?
Hell, more than half the people that come from Roblox over to here are better than you.

And you are probably not actually handicapped (though you can never be too sure) , you just have no idea what you are saying.

You tried to jump on the bandwagon, but it drove away right as you jumped, and you ended up with a mouthful of internet gravel.

And SpaceBlock:
You've made two loving topics like this and you're a new player.
Shut the forget up; you have no clue what you're talking about.
wtf my id is 6137 get your facts straight.