Author Topic: GSF Add-Ons [Carrier's Out!]  (Read 254811 times)

I'd like to see how he did these boats...
He used the physical properites of a flying vehicle.

About how long do you estimate they will take to fix?

Meh, the models suck.

////////                  ///\\\                           ///\\\                             lllll
                      ////////                    ///  \\\                         ///  \\\                            lllll
                  /////////                     ///     \\\                      ///     \\\                           lllll
               /////////                       ///       \\\                    ///       \\\                          lllll               
               \\\\\\\\\                       \\\       ///                    \\\       ///                          lllll
                  \\\\\\\\\                      \\\    ///                      \\\    ///                            lllll
                      \\\\\\\\                     \\\ ///                         \\\ ///                             lllll
                          \\\\\\\\                  \\\//                           \\\//                               lllllllllllllllllllllll

very cool 10/10

Meh, the models suck.
Maybe, but grateful to have a Sea Plane. I've been wanting one for quite some time.

no problems ever for me......

Oh my god. I can't download. Have to wait for fixes.  Crap.

it's better, trust me.

i want the sea plane so damn bad i love flying planes and cant wait to fly 1 that lands on water

The stunt plane can fly under water, I think that's cool...

the stunt plane can fly thats real cool.

lol

I can the stunt plane, which I think is really cool...