Poll

Bets Valve Game EVAR?

Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 Episode 1
Half-Life 2 Episode 2
Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike Source
Team Fortress Classic
Ricochet
Day of Defeat
Half-Life 2 Deathmatch
Day of Defeat Source
Team Fortress 2
Counter Strike :Condition Zero
Left 4 Dead
Half-Life: Source
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast

Author Topic: Best Valve Game EVAR? (Poll)  (Read 3216 times)

Half Life series followed by l4d then tf2.


Portal was not that great. TF2 ftw.


Half-life 2 because of the mods.

I voted Ricochet because I'm a funny guy.


Portal was not that great.
It is if you love puzzle games :3

Every thing gldsrc,

How the forget can you forget portal?

Anyways im suprised TF2 beat HL2 so far :U

TF2 followed by HL2+Episodes.

TF2 allows repetitive play with fancy out of normal graphics.

HL2 is close but due to lack of repetitive play it gets boring after a while.  It does however provide a good in depth story and new ideas to gaming with interactive physics and cut scenes.

Also, who doesn't love a game where the the main characters both causes the destruction of the human race saves it, is 20 years younger then his age, and has a black friend who WANTS him to knock up his daughter.

I say Portal, brings a really cool new mechanic to games.

Make it so we can select the ENTIRE HL2 series. I think it's better than anything.

I say Portal, brings a really cool new mechanic to games.
but can get boring after a few plays. Yes, it is a nice game but an official prequel or sequel would be nice. the fanmade is ungodly hard compared to the original.

but can get boring after a few plays. Yes, it is a nice game but an official prequel or sequel would be nice. the fanmade is ungodly hard compared to the original.
Am I the only one who liked the difficulty of Prelude?  I finished it decently easily.