Author Topic: Worst Clan Ever  (Read 7414 times)

I'm applying.

Damnit, off by 12 Russian bucks...
I'LL HOST IF YOU LET ME IN. PLS MAN, PLZ!!1!
3- If you're hosting a server you can get SAdmin but I get Host ok?
:3

i wan jion in but i having trubl with step 13 heLP PLSSSS PLS PLS!!!1!11one!
;D

i wan jion in but i having trubl with step 13 heLP PLSSSS PLS PLS!!!1!11one!
;D

...You killed it.

I lol'd so hard at this

I AM WEEDCULTURELORD BOW TO ME JERKS

also i bild wal

bild big wal with happyu4me

THIS IS THE BEST WORST CLAN EVER.

I AM POTCULTURELORD BOW TO ME JERKS

I did not steal this idea from Ronin
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 08:21:55 PM by Grumpy »

DISH. IS. THE. WORST. CLAN. EVAH. (NOT KIDDING)

All those who were rejected from these discriminative steps should rebel with me. We shall make "Awesome Clan Forever".

PM me kthx. IT HAS TO BE SECRUT REBELLION

All those who were rejected from these discriminative steps should rebel with me. We shall make "Awesome Clan Forever".

PM me kthx. IT HAS TO BE SECRUT REBELLION

DON'T WORRY, I'LL BE SURE TO KEEP THE AWESOME CLAN FOREVER A SECRET. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW ABOUT IT NOW.

-snip-
I finally noticed you! Congratulations, know that rebellious actions on this great man's army shall not be tolerated. You have been queued for purification by archangel Tyreal, but because you are clearly evil purification will have a 127% probability of killing you, the extra 27% means you might die twice, you are so evil!

oДo

Guys, this man is not joking! I died nine times during the purification, just to be reincarnated as a wooden stool which was soon killed by the weight of an extremely obese woman so I could finally reincarnate as a human.

DON'T. loving. MESS. WITH. THIS. GUY!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 08:45:15 AM by Barnabas »

^^^ ofg all true except I'm an atheist so I don't believe in stools (OH SNAP).

Also please email me your richards, your tiny minuscule penii builds are so tiny I cannot see them if they are posted in this thread, thanks.

A really long stupid post detailing the president's well-thought-out and completely ingenious master plan will be upon you later maybe 420 smoke weed every day