Author Topic: {FF} First Few -Original Builders of the Brick-  (Read 5672 times)

{FF} is taken

freebuild fanatics

{FF} is taken

freebuild fanatics

Never heard of them.

Thanks for jumping on the bandwagon you loving idiot.

Blade is right. That attack was completely unnecessary.

If you are not a complete idiot

So you're just judging people by ids? I've seen some pretty nooby lower IDS.

So you're just judging people by ids? I've seen some pretty nooby lower IDS.
And the fact that he isn't accepting idiots isn't a remedy to this.  He is not the universal judge of idiocy.

Get out of my loving topic please. Your just a stupid loving 12 year old that feels like they have to fix everything that's not right.
:o! Don't talk to MntDew like that <3

Well, plenty people are joining.
Just because you don't have to do a loving thing to get in

{FF} is taken

freebuild fanatics

Did a search...No results...

crap. im 2169 id's away from the max. now i have to wait.
btw, my ID is 6129, unless you were smart enough to figure that out on your own

hah few? THERES LEIK 1,000's of other ppl since ive goin out wif sum1 from BL, i went out wif 5 guys from BL and u call urself 'one of the few' u must not know the community amount.
I believe it's not how many, but who and why.

Did a search...No results...

I don't know who these "Freebuild fanatics" are, but I have noticed it is already taken by "Frostbit Films".

(Possibly) 3 clans sharing one tag? Wow.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 02:54:04 PM by Destroyer »

I don't know who these "Freebuild fanatics" are, but I have noticed it is already taken by "Frostbit Films".

(Possibly) 3 clans sharing one tag? Wow.
Did a search with these options:
For: FF
Topic Subjects Only
Oldest first
Only in Clan Discussion

Frostbit Films was top of the list, with the only other being this one.

This clan is a horrible idea.
Judging by the first post, this clan doesn't actually do anything besides, sit around saying "hurrr i haz low id".

Also, the FF clan tag is taken by another clan, you should change the name of the clan to ID (ID Discriminators). It's much more fitting.

This clan is a horrible idea.
Judging by the first post, this clan doesn't actually do anything besides, sit around saying "hurrr i haz low id".

Also, the FF clan tag is taken by another clan, you should change the name of the clan to ID (ID Discriminators). It's much more fitting.
Also this, and trust me, people that are completely stupid make clans that DON'T NEED APPLICATIONS.

Also this, and trust me, people that are completely stupid make clans that DON'T NEED APPLICATIONS.
Get out of this topic please, you already said you don't like this idea.

Also, [FF] isn't the same as {FF}