Author Topic: {FF} First Few -Original Builders of the Brick-  (Read 5668 times)

Tom

A clan this elitist doesn't even deserve to have a tag.

What the hell are you trying to accomplish? I'm not shutting down the clan, so just get out.

No, How about you get the forget out?

You elitist friend.

No, How about you get the forget out?

You elitist friend.
Why do you even care? Are you just trying to feel important? This is the forum of a building game, stop trying to act like some tough guy.

Why do you even care? Are you just trying to feel important? This is the forum of a building game, stop trying to act like some tough guy.
Look, the clan leader is getting defensive.
This calls for a unneeded bump.

In case if you haven't noticed, I think your a idiot.

What would make you think I am an idiot? Was it because I never add periods and commas and misspell every other word when I type or was it my completely unorganized clan that no one is joining?

Anyway, we are now at 8 members! When we get to 10, we shall party.

You talk like Blockland is getting worse over time. Blockland is in its prime, some people have some great ideas and they're are great builds out there that could never be accomplished in past versions.

Too bad I'm 8074. :(

You talk like Blockland is getting worse over time. Blockland is in its prime, some people have some great ideas and they're are great builds out there that could never be accomplished in past versions.
This.

Honestly, anyone in this clan should be ashamed.

5998 dam i in the next round :p

Lol @ ID Racism.

I do actually see nothing wrong with this.

How'd Chessy get in, it says 4999

Exceptions.
Lol.

If your going to act like a elitist clan..
AT least don't go back on your own word.

Ewww your layout is ugly :(