Poll

Should he be banned or not?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Woodland Creature: Should his key be revoked  (Read 30207 times)

Hot Cheetos the best. :D

Also,
Guys! It wasn't ment to be a drama topic. All I want to say is sorry to Woodland and this to Badspot: activate his key please. I was wrong and I don't like it when lots of people hate me. And Woodland told me later it was a damn joke!

Look what we have here.
Now, both you and woodland_creature loose.

The only reason I caught his alt was because of how he never posted until the woodland drama started, and how he was defending and answering for him

The only reason I caught his alt was because of how he never posted until the woodland drama started, and how he was defending and answering for him
I learned something today.

Heres what I think of the Blockland fourm, it's full of five year olds with no life other than sitting at the PC with their "hot pockets" and trolling people out of their league.  In fact, "Cboeree" seems to be acting like the "big man", he's just a pathic little 15 year old trolling the forum looking for action where ever he can; because he can't get any in real life.
 From Darklight
Contrary to popular belief, I don't have social problems like darklight. Nor am I trolling.

I'm surprised you'd even be friends with such a downie.

im enjoying reading this thread

Hot Cheetos the best. :D

Also,
Look what we have here.
Now, both you and woodland_creature loose.
I don't care if I lose.. I was just telling im sorry

ROFLMAOWTFOMGBBQ?  Cboeree, DarkLight is the last thing from a "downie" he's sparked my life in so many ways! I now do photoshop, I know how to model, I know am going to learn advanced Torque, I'm going to be making something secret, (lol) He's even paid me to get me some cash to buy orange box! More like an "uppie" (sounds like belly buttons). He's my friend, and the best at that.

mreyebrows, I like your comment :3

Haha, sparked up your life?

Your life must have been pretty damn stuff then.

he's sparked my life in so many ways!
:o

In what kinds of ways...
Don't worry. No one at the forum will tell anyone at school.

The best topic so far is Badspot's Mailbag. :D

This one hits my top 5.

1. Badspot's Mailbag
2. Zombiedude7
3. Mew (That one was loving fun)
4. Woodland_Creature (This one :D)
5. Beekay's Funtastical Drama Topic

Also:
-snip-
I thought you were also heading off to sleep. Lying on the internet makes you cool.

Anywho. Speaking of sleep, I better head off to dream land too.
Good night everyone. :D

Also:I thought you were also heading off to sleep. Lying on the internet makes you cool.

Anywho. Speaking of sleep, I better head off to dream land too.
Good night everyone. :D

This. If you catch me posting again, just remind me. Its hard to get me off the computer, im too cool to sleep.

fakeEDIT: stuff :(

You make me laugh. DarkLight described you PERFECTLY! It's funny how you can think that. My life is great for your information. I don't feel much like describing much, but I can tell you that I've probably got a happier life than you.

Twente, I feel sorry for you, It isn't fair is it? These kind of lose lose situations are always caused by the people who agree with the authority. Badspot isn't bad or anything, but you all are initially sucking up. I'm sure Badspot gets sick and tired of having nothing to do except write a comment once or twice. It's the people like me who make things better. Don't deny it, I've made another 12 pages to this topic single-handed, and I'm still working at it. Sometimes fighting for the other side is a good thing. It's not like everything in life is going to have to be perfect. If it was nothing would be fun.

Haha, MtnDew, you're funny. Obviously you didn't catch what I said. Lol, Nobody will tell anyone at school? They don't need to be told. I've been told by people that I've gotten a lot better. So, take your words and shove up one of your plentiful orfices.

I don't care anymore, it's late and I'm tired. I hope you all had fun like I did, although I got sidestepped. Good Night everyone! And Merry Christmas!