Poll

Should he be banned or not?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Woodland Creature: Should his key be revoked  (Read 30211 times)

It was a joke. Jesus, now i have to find my diary and write a paragraph on you.

Apparently, it was NEW MEMBERS Woodland was targeting, and before they can get can get a grasp of knowledge about Blockland, Woodland, the falcon, swoops in for the kill. Obviously the older members would ignore, but unfortunately, the newer members would believe Woodland, even if he warned them. The worst part is now the new members are greatly effected by the psychological attack, and will become in a paranoid-like state, trying to escape Woodland, before it becomes "worse." He deserves to be banned, because of his mindless actions mostly revolving around new, inexperienced members. It was cause chaos in Blockland, and I don't want people going in to my server, informing me of this "curse."

This topic is a spiraling flame-fest of insanity.

Apparently, it was NEW MEMBERS Woodland was targeting, and before they can get can get a grasp of knowledge about Blockland, Woodland, the falcon, swoops in for the kill. Obviously the older members would ignore, but unfortunately, the newer members would believe Woodland, even if he warned them. The worst part is now the new members are greatly effected by the psychological attack, and will become in a paranoid-like state, trying to escape Woodland, before it becomes "worse." He deserves to be banned, because of his mindless actions mostly revolving around new, inexperienced members. It was cause chaos in Blockland, and I don't want people going in to my server, informing me of this "curse."
This. Completely. 100%

Woodland, the falcon,
the falcon,
a falcon is a very majestic animal

Guys! It wasn't ment to be a drama topic. All I want to say is sorry to Woodland and this to Badspot: activate his key please. I was wrong and I don't like it when lots of people hate me. And Woodland told me later it was a damn joke!
I love it when people hit you for no reason at all and say that it's a joke. Several people join that person even though he had a reputation for being a douche, then he and his friends put pressure on you because he wants to reclaim his reputation.

Regardless of my joining date, I'm not a roaming idiot. I'm guessing you're woodland?

Aglass, it doesn't really matter that it's harmless. If only one person believes their key has been taken; It makes quite a lot of drama.
You're a hot alt.

Joke has turned serious.

Please don't have it! You must finish survival RP! But any way, Glass, Woodland isn't worth fighting for. Once on my friends server, he spawn killed everyone at least 8 times then lied about it when asked... Not the kind of person anyone should be hanging around.
Pansy

IF YOUR loving PISSED OFF AT HIM THEN BAN HIM FROM YOUR loving SERVER!!!! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE STOLE TWENTY BUCKS FROM YOU JEEZ
Steam does it all the time.  They'll even ban you from multiple games for a single infraction.

Think of it like this: If you pay for a movie ticket and that gives you the right to see the movie, but it doesn't give you the right to stuff on the floor and punch people.  If you get kicked out of the theater, they don't give you a refund. 

My first day of getting back on the forums and this is what I get. Welcome Back!
You sound like you're making yourself out to be something we need. How so?