Poll

Should he be banned or not?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Woodland Creature: Should his key be revoked  (Read 30156 times)

harassing kids on their own servers, when all they want to do is play with legos.
He was on his own server.

Regardless of my joining date, I'm not a roaming idiot. I'm guessing you're woodland?

Aglass, it doesn't really matter that it's harmless. If only one person believes their key has been taken; It makes quite a lot of drama.
No, i am not woodland.

He was on his own server.

any server you piece of stuff, it don't change a thing
quit trying to be a smart ass, you pretty much just openly admitted to being a griefer like them. we will remember you around game.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 10:20:15 PM by Bisjac »

no, i am not woodland.
I don't know why, but I highly doubt you're not.

Just noticed, every single one of your posts is regarding woodland, except for your first.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 10:25:17 PM by Cboeree »

Oh, and on-topic. I don't think anyone who even has that script on their computer should get to play online. They obviously have it because they want to feel powerful.
Exactly.  Anyone with those kinds of scripts doesn't just have good intentions for it's use.  They are not saving it for a rainy day.  It's similar to people who hack to mess with people.  They do it because they are bored.

He didn't have any intent on scaring the kiddies, he warned them, and for that matter TwenteFreak about how it's completely fake beforehand, Twente just happened to have cut that out in the picture. He didn't have any intent on using it, ever, and it's a first-offense, a good scolding and a slap is most he should get, Figuratively speaking.

He didn't have any intent on scaring the kiddies, he warned them, and for that matter TwenteFreak about how it's completely fake beforehand, Twente just happened to have cut that out in the picture. He didn't have any intent on using it, ever, and it's a first-offense, a good scolding and a slap is most he should get, Figuratively speaking.
So what exactly WAS he going to do with the script? Give funding to an orphanage? Why would you keep a script if you never intended on using it?

The script was made for one thing only. Griefing.

Fake keys are fake.
Just a harmless joke

It was just another of his add-ons. I don't know about you, but I don't always use all of my scripts. I don't know why you would want it, but it wasn't made by him, and he used it once. Now if anyone can get another picture of him using it again, please post it. As I said, a good scolding and a stern slap is all he should get.

And as that guy said, Fake keys are fake, just a harmless prank. The punishment 'don't' fit the crime. One time offense, we all get second chances.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 10:42:58 PM by AGlass0fMilk »

And as that guy said, Fake keys are fake, just a harmless prank. The punishment 'don't' fit the crime. One time offense, we all get second chances.
We've already established why it isn't harmless, read the above posts. And I think it's up to Badspot to determine who gets second chances. Not you.

making pranks around the game might be harmless to you, but i dont think badspot has time to keep names in his head and second chances.
just fix the starfishs once and move on with your busy life.

if they want a second chance, they better pay 20 bucks for it

He fully warned them of how all the keys were fakes before hand, I don't think they would get scarred for life from one harmless prank. I don't get scarred from little jokes and pranks on April fool's day. I don't go home petrified from people messing with me. The most it could've done is make people check their key.

we are all making drama now because it just started. a few complaints from a few people a day later. SO FAR.

you cant tell us what would have happened a month from now, when 100 poor noob kids are in here crying about how they got hacked. parents writing emails to badspot wondering if they lost their money.

you just go ahead and have your fun milk

we are all making drama now because it just started. a few complaints from a few people a day later. SO FAR.

you cant tell us what would have happened a month from now, when 100 poor noob kids are in here crying about how they got hacked. parents writing emails to badspot wondering if they lost their money.

you just go ahead and have your fun milk

But he was in his own server with only Twentefreak.

We'll let the polls, and for that matter Badspot decide this, I am not having fun arguing with you. I just want to hear what people think. I know that he shouldn't have had this add-on, but the fact is he did, he used it once, and never planned to ever use it again. I know Badspot was making an example of him, but I don't think that he should be banned forever. Maybe just for a little while, that would teach him, and anyone else for that matter to not use this mod.