Author Topic: Upper class snobs  (Read 3766 times)

So, if someone bans you for spamming rockets and explosives, they suddenly are "upper-class"?

chris, there you are! wondered where you were.

anyway, should i host a server (when i get round to getting off my arse and port-forwarding) i would not allow people talking like they are in AIM or something.
but those few typo's will be ok.

i understand bans/kicks for tlkin lik dis but fir(lol) typing to fast, no. just no.

no tea, just coke. (robs a biscuit >=3)

-Barely understandable text-
Just because you write so good.

Just because you write so good.
i forgot my caps, yea.
but that wont make it hard to read..

i forgot my caps, yea.
but that wont make it hard to read..

You were going to write all that in caps?

You were going to write all that in caps?
no. only noobs do that.
I meant these caps.
Ok?

WHY ON EARTH do they make topics about stuff they will never release, or host private addons publicly just so they can say "no you cannot have it noob"

First off, no respected modders I know of actually say "no you cannot have it noob". Secondly, we host our private add-ons publicly so that players can experience them and have fun without ruining them. "but we don't ruin them!" CityRP, anyone?

point said, truce.
but the funky shirt?....no. i dont get that.

om nom nom...
Ach, noo! Ye can'ne eat 'em without Vinegar, ya Wee pipsqueak of a Wurm!

stuff, how'd that come out Scottish?

people who think that just because they can make addons, they are better than the rest of us.
They are.
They put in the time and effort to produce quality work and deserve credit.

"Just because someone is more skilled at anything and everything does not mean they are superior to me!"

"Just because someone is more skilled at anything and everything does not mean they are superior to me!"

Pretty much.

WHY ON EARTH do they make topics about stuff they will never release, or host private addons publicly just so they can say "no you cannot have it noob" if you modders feel annoyed by this topic.

You should be grateful these "Upper Class Snobs" whatever the forget that means, even host their stuff publicly for an afternoon for you to play around with. I sure as hell don't. And it's not like you're paying for them or anything, welp.

I'm not surprised someone tried to put you in your place and now you're chimping out like the handicap they made you out to be, only you're making yourself look even worse. I love this irony, it only seems to follow the truly ignorant people around like a thick cloud of stuff over their heads.

please post here so we can turn a deaf ear on you, like you do to us!

I read (listened?) to your post so please prove to me how ignorant you are by completely ignoring my post.

He wont completely ignore it, just everything in it that is a valid argument, and everything that is, he will reinterperate it so its about something else entierly.

People that make stuff should get treated better than normal Blocklanders. What else would motivate them to let us use their add-ons?