Author Topic: Upper class snobs  (Read 3771 times)

Would you sport another game of good ol' polo, my fine sir?

People that make stuff should get treated better than normal Blocklanders. What else would motivate them to let us use their add-ons?

We all can make stuff, it's a matter of if we choose too or not.

I think monkeys stole my edit button again.
Lol narb, You wanted to edit your post and all you said was "i think monkeys stole my edit button again." in your double post. kind of weird

So, if I ban someone, I am a snob? If I make an possibly abusable add on and keep it private, I am a snob? Seriously, they're not superior. They're more respected. I wouldnt mind banning you right now. What's ya ID?

He wont completely ignore it, just everything in it that is a valid argument, and everything that is, he will reinterperate it so its about something else entierly.

He might as well be considered as ignoring it, the end result will be the same as if he hadn't. He'll make a complete fool of himself either way and I need a better word then Interpreting since I'm starting to feel that those who aren't doing it have no idea what the word even means to begin with.

People that make stuff should get treated better than normal Blocklanders. What else would motivate them to let us use their add-ons?

Usually modders create out of a passion. They'll make something for themselves and they'll feel like sharing it with others because they think it's cool or useful to everyone else. People who do it for fame end up making stuff that's highly unsatisfactory, even to themselves.

Anyone else feel like some tea and horse polo just about now?
Sure.

point said, truce.
but the funky shirt?....no. i dont get that.
that was a private add-on. it was only allowed fro the people that the maker wanted to have it AKA his friends. but some little nub like you went on the internet and browed around., he then found it and posted it on RTB. and the only reason people host private add-ons publicly is to test it, and to see what kind of feedback they get from the community. the reason they say no you cant have(even though they only say no) is because its still being tested or its not being released and is being kept for their enjoyment. its their add-ons, they choose wether it goes public or not.

Kind sir, I happened to be upon these social conversation topics and decided to engage in this certain conversation about how those of higher statutes than you create emotions of aggression within you.

Please take note, kind sir, that many people in this conversation were thinking that you were discussing about those who have a net worth of millions or more.

Ok before I say anything else, polo is dumb, your on a horse, whacking a ball with a mallet, wow.

Anyway, the only idiots I know of that don't give their mods away, are the ones who don't own the mod in question in the first place.

Ok before I say anything else, polo is dumb, your on a horse, whacking a ball with a mallet, wow.

Anyway, the only idiots I know of that don't give their mods away, are the ones who don't own the mod in question in the first place.
It was a joke. D:

im worth more than you! SHANWB

If I had room, I would put this in my sig.
It made my lol.

Damn you, edit button!  Why do you hide from my cursor?  He only wants to touch in in inappropriate ways!

It made me lol.

If I had room, I would put this in my sig.
It made my lol.

Now why don't you just make room then?

Would you sport another game of good ol' polo, my fine sir?
Indeed my good man, but before we have another round of polo, may we go and have a spot of tea and biscuits for brunch, I am famished. I'll put the kettle on, how many lumps for you? I only take 2.