Author Topic: Upper class snobs  (Read 3770 times)

This topic is for people that are being bullied by modders and bad hosts. Just because i cant model a sassage, or i am bad at spelling and grammer, does not make me a bad person. suprisingly enogh, upper classes make the most bans on blockland. saying facts does not make me a bad person ehther. my love of rockets, mini-nukes and enything that explodes does not make me a noob. the fact that my computer crashes and lags alot does not mean i am a waste of time. and another thing, WHY ON EARTH do they make topics about stuff they will never release, or host private addons publicly just so they can say "no you cannot have it noob" if you modders feel annoyed by this topic. please post here so we can turn a deaf ear on you, like you do to us!

I dont understand what you're trying to say. Define 'upper-class'.

People with skill.

people who think that just because they can make addons, they are better than the rest of us.

Anyone else feel like some tea and horse polo just about now?

I think monkeys stole my edit button again.

Jolly good day to you sir.

Here, you are belittling those you call "upper class snobs" who I can safely presume are those who think they've above you, hence this thread's only purpose is to label you as a massive hypocrite and the majority of the things you claim to be make you a nubling: You shouldn't be surprised you get kicked around.
Will that be Earl Grey my good fellow?

Here, you are belittling those you call "upper class snobs" who I can safely presume are those who think they've above you, hence this thread's only purpose is to label you as a massive hypocrite and the majority of the things you claim to be make you a nubling: You shouldn't be surprised you get kicked around.
Flamed on the first page. see what im getting at?

I'm not flaming you, I'm stating facts, just like you were.

He had good reason to you starfish.

my love of rockets, mini-nukes and enything that explodes does not make me a noob.

Yes. It does.

Things that explode and cause MORE lag for yourself which you easily said...

the fact that my computer crashes and lags alot does not mean i am a waste of time.

You lag? Good lord! Maybe we should STOP firing rockets, mini-nukes and "enything" that explodes.

This is mean but I'm saying it anyways --> www.dictionary.com
You don't need to be a certain someone with bad grammar. LOOK up the words that are in RED

i am not a hypocryte.

Lets change the subjecty back to tea and horse polo, should we?