Author Topic: MetalMario  (Read 1928 times)

*I don't give a forget if there was a topic about him, this one is a new one.  >:U *

Well, lets start out with this:
He is a loving handicap who has a crap selection of "Friends" Which I bet he chooses to backup to look cool. He cannot come up with a single comeback, he cannot make a point. He posts completely unintelligable posts. His stupidity is too much to comprehend. I swear this kid is on my nerves like a fly on a rotting carcass. He also has a stuff avatar.

This kid should pick up a loving life, I don't give a stuff if he bought it from a pawn shop. He needs a better one.

Now. 

This child makes me RAGE!  >:U

He doesn't know rule 1:

don't argue with someone who has more cool points than you.

*I don't give a forget if there was a topic about him, this one is a new one.  >:U *
Maybe you should.

He is a loving handicap who has a crap selection of "Friends" Which I bet he chooses to backup to look cool.
Because thats why people backup their friends

He cannot come up with a single comeback, he cannot make a point.
You're stupid. Oh look, it's a comeback and a point! I'm sure he has made up something like that before, stop making him look stupider than he is.

He posts completely unintelligable posts.

You need a new graphics card.
Unintelligible indeed! (although it may not be correct, i didnt bother checking)

His stupidity is too much to comprehend.
If you think that, then you're probably stupider.

I swear this kid is on my nerves like a fly on a rotting carcass.
your brown townogies are bad and you should feel bad

He also has a stuff avatar.
That changes everything!

This kid should pick up a loving life, I don't give a stuff if he bought it from a pawn shop. He needs a better one.
I can't really add anything to this one -- you did all the work yourself.

I'm not necessarily trying to back up this guy but why are you such a moron?

Lets just say I need a way to vent out anger.

MetalMario is a pretty cool guy. He defends all the friends and doesn't afraid of anything.

Though at least he's got the guts to stick up for people shunned by the community (3-5 people)
He also has a stuff avatar.
You too.

MetalMario is a pretty cool guy. He defends all the friends and doesn't afraid of anything.

Though at least he's got the guts to stick up for people shunned by the community (3-5 people)You too.

I would tend to agree with this, but Annoying Orange has his reasons why Metal makes him RAGE . They may not be the best reasons, but reasons none the less.

So much Drama, can't we all just get along? :o

So much Drama, can't we all just get along? :o
If that happened, a hole would tear across your monitor and be an entrance to the internet, spewing the demons within.
Because no matter what people will always disagree.

If that happened, a hole would tear across your monitor and be an entrance to the internet, spewing the demons within.
Because no matter what people will always disagree.

I disagree >:O

MetalMario has problems, but I think you didn't even get the dart on the board.

He's a a hypocrite but he stands up for what he believes in even though its false

He's jumping onto a grenade, but not expecting to become a fine mist from it.

Except that he doesn't even bother to make a good point.

You too.

Looking at how most avatars are generic, unoriginal, or lack design skills most of us have stuff avatars but we tend to opine differently towards ours.