Author Topic: MetalMario  (Read 1927 times)

I don't hate MetalMario at all, I just think he's a little over-dramatic with the "stop bugging ____" actions of his.

I've hated Annoying Orangehet since his little "LOL LOOK WHAT MY DAD CAUGHT!" with the dead bobcat.

And the only reason you posted this thread was because he told you to forget off.

I just think he's a little over-dramatic with the "stop bugging ____" actions of his.
There's been more when he was more active. Huge topics about him and such. Ever since he slowed down on posting, it's only been these topics.

There's been more when he was more active. Huge topics about him and such. Ever since he slowed down on posting, it's only been these topics.
I only remember him posting about Lemur and his "internet tourettes"

I still don't hate him though, but I understand why some people do.

Pokemon Red/Blue.

MissingNo.

HELL YEAH.

That was it :D

I think I went over the line when I made that post.

That stuff should be said in worlds at least 1/4 as worse as what I put.

But I was young...and filled with RAGE!

But I was young...and filled with RAGE!

But you're still just as stupid.

he pisses me off sometimes too when i saw this post he made where he's kinda saying that "Im very well known throughout blockland :O" or something like that. i i dont give a stuff about cool points it doesent really matter what kind of reputation you have so just stfu and stop trying to make up some kind of gay points to identify who's cool and who's not.