Author Topic: Internet forum classification and you  (Read 3644 times)

I supposed how you defined white knight would be correct, although I've always seen white knights as people who blindly follow a very high standard of morals even if they don't really believe in them just so they can look like someone who's perfect and never gets in trouble etc etc.
You also didn't mention sheep. I'll let urban dictionary do this one.
Quote from: Urban Dictionary
Someone who mindessly follows and emulates anything and everything in the name of fame/recognition. A waste of flesh and brain cells.
The second definition is a little more descriptive.
Quote from: Urban Dictionary
A group of people who lack the capacity for careful consideration, imagination, or individual thought, who thusly go with group and allow god awful trends and events to unfold and make us all miserable.

There was a SHEEP clan way back when.  I bet you could search and find it.

I was most interested in the White Knight part. :D

Just for clearification, was MetalMario counted as a "White Knight" due to his "HE'S MY FRIEND"?

"Guys how do I do th thng with the undrlining wurds?"

Forum superstars
"I'll prove a point if it makes me look like a loving richard just to fuel my ego."

Forum Elites
"To underline your words like this, click the U Symbol above the Message portion, under 'Add BBC tags'."

handicap
"What is this thread about?"

Attention Whore
"YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP MAKING FUN OF MY STUFF, I TRY RLY RLY HARD TO MAEK STUF AND YOU ALL JUSST THROW THEM BACK AT ME LIKE THEY SUCK WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T NEED YOU I'M QUITTING THE FORUMS FOR A WEEK BECAUS EI WANNA SEE HOW PPL ACT LIKE IF IM GONE YOU ARE ALL GONNA CRY BECAUSE YOU'LL REALISE HOW MUCH YOU NEDD ME OK? SO BYE GUYS EXCEPT FOR *some guy's name here* YOUR MY ONLY FREND I BET YOU ARE ALL HAPPY OKAY BYE NOW."

The Thread stuffter
"Guys, guys, look at this funny stewie beating up brian lololl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuAVgWJ28Hw"

Troll
"Your stuff sucks because it sucks, bro."

White Knight
"LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!"

There should be a classification for someone who has an obnoxiously high post count and has been on this forum forever because they can find nothing better to do with their spare time and just tries to have fun.

Such a thing would define me I think.

Also this is really missing the suckups who bandwagon everything to hell.

There should be a classification for someone who has an obnoxiously high post count and has been on this forum forever because they can find nothing better to do with their spare time and just tries to have fun.
There's NO ONE like that, silly Ladios.

You're opinion isn't valid until you have reached 10000 posts.
:(

"People who have no life"

snip

Reason #1673 why I hate Urban Dictionary:

"waste of flesh and brain cells."

Thanks. Not that many people who are classified as handicaps/trolls will be reading this as they can hardly read anyways.

But I need to ask, what am I classified as?

Ladios, you are looking for attention whores.