Author Topic: Internet forum classification and you  (Read 3639 times)

But I need to ask, what am I classified as?
"Attention Whore" :cookieMonster:

You also didn't mention sheep.

I thought of this, I couldn't find a better word then "Bandwagonner" so I left it out. But yes, there's allot of these here too. Also there are so many you might as well classify the behavior as Forum Superstar crap.

There should be a classification for someone who has an obnoxiously high post count and has been on this forum forever because they can find nothing better to do with their spare time and just tries to have fun.

Such a thing would define me I think.

That would be the Superstar

That would be the Superstar

Ladios, you are looking for attention whores.

Well yeah, superstar until they start loving everything we love anyways

What would I classify as, hmm.

[attentionwhore]If there was an starfish classification, I would definitely fall in first place under it.
No one here loves me.[/attentionwhore]

I need a hug.

[attentionwhore]If there was an starfish classification, I would definitely fall in first place under it.
No one here loves me.[/attentionwhore]

I need a hug.
I'll hug you, cutie ;)

Hot.
Then he'll take away your innocents in your moment of pain.

I think this thread stereotypes people like a certain type of species, which is just dumb.

I disagree with handicap.

To handicap is to slow

I believe that as an insult it is FALSE

I think this thread stereotypes people like a certain type of species, which is just dumb.
Nah, more like race.

Niggra stop being a Black Knight :cookieMonster:
Hmmmm interesting concept. Then I guess I'm in need for a smartass butler and a rather large cave. Up for the job? :D

Hmmmm interesting concept. Then I guess I'm in need for a smartass butler and a rather large cave. Up for the job? :D
Call me Alfred.

Q: HMM WHAT DO I CLASSIFY AS HMM I WONDER HMMMMMMMMM HMMM
A: fffffffcigarette

What would one classify me as? I'm curious, I honestly see no place that I fit into.