Author Topic: AmadeZombies Public Beta (rev5)  (Read 13230 times)

Console.log, if this is happening a lot, enter trace(1); into the console when you spawn and then do that.
I've tried to re-create the instant reset glitch but to no avail. I'll try later though.

Where is the GUI, is it like a tab in the minigame thing? becuase i cant get to it becuase of the mingame screen that came with v12. i thought i saw somthing that might fix it awhile ago, but i never clicked and i cant find it now

Other then the fact that I crash every few minutes after activating this mod, it's good. And works, just fix the crash problem.

Traced from when I started the mini, to after I respawn'd and wasn't a zombie.

Traced from when I started the mini, to after I respawn'd and wasn't a zombie.
You're not using the most current version. Other than that I don't see any problems. Try turning off a few mods and see if you can pinpoint the one causing this.
Other then the fact that I crash every few minutes after activating this mod, it's good. And works, just fix the crash problem.
Console.log, I've never had this happen and apparently Psycho's having this problem too.
Where is the GUI, is it like a tab in the minigame thing? becuase i cant get to it becuase of the mingame screen that came with v12. i thought i saw somthing that might fix it awhile ago, but i never clicked and i cant find it now
It's between the reset and end buttons and it has nothing to do with v12.

I can be infected now, but it also just restarts the minigame every 5 seconds.

I can be infected now, but it also just restarts the minigame every 5 seconds.
Every 5 seconds? Even when you haven't been infected?

Rev5 is out and I won't be back for 4 days or so. Have fun with it. Tons of new stuff. Blah blah blah double posting
....Erm?
Did i sleeped for 4 days or something? :P

Yes.

Strange, it seems that now if players are infected, the zombies try to follow them and attack them, but do no damage.
Also this is happening, when it's not busy restarting.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 03:03:30 PM by tapemaster21 »

You're not using the most current version. Other than that I don't see any problems. Try turning off a few mods and see if you can pinpoint the one causing this.Console.log, I've never had this happen and apparently Psycho's having this problem too.It's between the reset and end buttons and it has nothing to do with v12.

=O i never looked thare lol tyvm
EDIT: I looked and it wasnt there, i redownloaded and it wasnt there. i guess ill just wait for rev6 lol
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 05:38:18 PM by prnceoprsia »

i have that same problem :/ i just disable infection and restart.

Will this be good enough to replace Rot's, before I go through the trouble of trying it?

Will this be good enough to replace Rot's, before I go through the trouble of trying it?
imo, it is already better

Is this safe to enable with tdm on? :o

Is this safe to enable with tdm on? :o
I run it with TDM, and I have no errors. Other than that "Resetting" one but I've yet to recreate that.