Author Topic: 2142 Battlefield  (Read 2610 times)

I got it before the expansions were out, but I basically refuse to play it on principle anymore.

No 1680x1050 resolution? Fail.
OMG YOU HAVE TO RUN IN 1440x900 THIS GAME SUCKS!

HEY! JUST BECAUSE THE GRAPHICS AREN'T PERFECT, DOESN'T MEAN IT SUCKS. A GAME SHOULD BE PLAYED BECAUSE OF ITS ENTERTAINMENT VALUE, NOT BECAUSE OF THE GRAPHICS.  BE HAPPY YOU HAVE GAMES AT ALL YOU YOU STUPID forget!

Actually, when I first got the game I couldn't move the mouse, and the graphics
looked EXACTLY like DS graphics... But I tuned up the graphics a little, and
I got the mouse to work bloody good... 

wtf i can only run 1024x768
but i loves this game

could you run it on vista, even though it says XP?
Runs fine on Vista for me.

omg you just got a new avatar
Yeah, pickin my nose for a week straight led to some interesting brain damage. I can now use telekinesis to pull people's zippers down then laugh at them when they notice their new dilemma.

i run the game in 1920x1200 widescreen.

i don't see what problems your all having lol

i run the game in 1920x1200 widescreen.

i don't see what problems your all having lol
For me I had to manually set the resolution to get it to be 1680x1050 by going into the shortcut's settings.

Yeah, pickin my nose for a week straight led to some interesting brain damage. I can now use telekinesis to pull people's zippers down then laugh at them when they notice their new dilemma.
lol

bump.

i just got the deluxe version.

Bump from the depths. I've been playing non-stop recently. I'm trying to get all the support/sniper unlocks :)

Add me, "GrampaDutchman"

yea, well, im trying to unlock assult stuff.

if you must, add me, "qevil1015".

Does anyone have Deluxe and gotten the auto login shortcut parameters to work?
E.g,
"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition\BF2142.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 0 +szx 1024 +szy 864 +eaAccountName Lolfake +eaAccountPassword Lolfake +soldierName Lolfake
It just won't work for me :(