Author Topic: Shorty Shorts - Problem Customer?  (Read 4763 times)

That's right, the film crew you know and love has returned from hiatus and a new movie is in post-production.

The new film, entitled "Problem Customer?" is one of those films that you just want to sit back, relax and watch a couple times while taking some ibuprofen for your sides (if condition persists please visit a physician).

"Problem Customer?" is expected to be released MONDAY, AUGUST 3RD at 10:00 AM PST, 12 CENTRAL.

Until then keep this thread alive so I have an easier access to it to put the movie link in ;).

SS wasn't that made by... oh god whats his name.

Venom, yes. Him and I are working on it currently. Everything is done except the intro.

Venom plays blockland?

The initials SS are taken my KINEX's Shattered Space :I

Shorty shorts was made before you was born :x
<overstatement>
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 09:23:24 AM by tails »

Shorty Shorts was first concepted in 2005. Nothing was taken from you and abbreviations are not considered under any copyright.

For those of you who are friends on the ShortyShortsNet YouTube channel, you get an early viewing of the new movie.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 10:25:06 AM by sonic_knx »

Uhhh. It was... odd? He forgot to clean up some things. Unless that random stuff was supposed to be there.

Learn to use F8 at 2:40, we don't need an extra person's shadow in the shot

Learn to use F8 at 2:40, we don't need an extra person's shadow in the shot

As I said, you're the only one worried about it. I really don't care if there's a shadow.

Uhhh. It was... odd? He forgot to clean up some things. Unless that random stuff was supposed to be there.

The giant ass in the background was supposed to be there.

I remember the giant ass. I was in a server once where somebody built a ramp to jump out of it.

LOL that was fun. Wait, I don't remember you being in there...

Tom

I could not hear it very well, all I heard was "Problem customer"... "Problem customer"... "Problem customer"... something about a car... [kills guy]... "I have to get out of here". Was not very funny. Also, who was the other guy, was he a store worker or just another customer?

Boy everyone sure has a fit about Idiots of Garrysmod but when I make a skit everyone bitches about it not making sense. Well forget you hypocrites and gb2 sucking Djy's richard.