30 (33.7%)
LOLWUT
4 (4.5%)
Dirty hand
24 (27%)
Packer am Zombie D:
21 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Left 4 Packer (Just for fun :D)  (Read 3622 times)

Packer maybe if you're too scared to cut it off maybe I could come and help?

Did you... did you shrink that picture? Your thumb is a bit fat and short.

I bite my nails too packer. :3

I bite my nails excessively. Theres almost nothing left of them, and because when I cant bite the nail I bite the skin around it, the tips of my fingers are swollen. I wish I could stop but I seem to bite them without realizing it

Did you... did you shrink that picture? Your thumb is a bit fat and short.
It was taken in a scanner, the perception of it as well as stubbing my thumb back into my hand makes it look that way, my thumb is perfectly normal proportioned with the rest of my hand.

Also I can't stand having "White bits" on my nails, both hands and feet. When I do I tend to cut myself up at night while I sleep. Much like having a paper cut D:

It was taken in a scanner, the perception of it as well as stubbing my thumb back into my hand makes it look that way, my thumb is perfectly normal proportioned with the rest of my hand.

Also I can't stand having "White bits" on my nails, both hands and feet. When I do I tend to cut myself up at night while I sleep. Much like having a paper cut D:
Hah, and then people mock you as "the emo kid?"

I wake up with weird cuts on my, but that's because my cat sleeps on me and has spasms of raeg. But I don't mind.

Hah, and then people mock you as "the emo kid?"

I wake up with weird cuts on my, but that's because my cat sleeps on me and has spasms of raeg. But I don't mind.

shouldnt you be sleeping with your "wife"

shouldnt you be sleeping with your "wife"
As I'm sure I've said before, we don't have a house together yet, both of ours are too small.
Thus, she sleeps here on and off, mainly to make sure her dinky apartment doesn't get robbed.

As I'm sure I've said before, we don't have a house together yet, both of ours are too small.
Thus, she sleeps here on and off, mainly to make sure her dinky apartment doesn't get robbed.

i refuse to believe your wife even exists because you type like the average 12 year old friends on these forums

i refuse to believe your wife even exists because you type like the average 12 year old friends on these forums
You type worse than me idiot.
Also, no I don't, I actually have a sense of grammar.
If anything, it seems your just trolling me for being some small amount older than you.
Or just being a cigarette.

I DO NOT TYPE AVERAGE! >:O

and you're fat and ugly; let's point out the obvious!

Pics of your wife please.

Also packers hand. Don't want to get too off topic.