v12 -> v13 Vortex

Author Topic: v12 -> v13 Vortex  (Read 59930 times)

HORIZONTAL CYLINDER.

YES. PLEASE.
^Trader, Kaje, do this now please. We will all love you in the end.

Trader and Kaje vs. Ephi and TheGeek. Battle of the brick makers. :cookieMonster:

Lame.
[/quote]  It was at the top of my head,lolz

Always go for trader.
He's a bit nicer then ephi.

Trader and Kaje vs. Ephi and TheGeek. Battle of the brick makers. :cookieMonster:
:O

I would like a rounded cap for things like Pillars and such. Also, a 4 sided pyramid 2x2x(?) top like the 2x2 cone would be nice to see.
:D

Also, Crystal and 1x2 grates please :D

Too bad I cant Model, I might get google sketch up soon but i know that getting things into blockland with it is a pain in the ass

That would make an epic movie.

Me as well, Ephi is just kind of a douche.

I go for Trader. :)

Well, I'm not interested in making models.  That's Kaje's department.  I wrote the converter because Kaje asked for one, and I don't mind writing scripts for Kaje because he's made all those nice content brick models.  We'll have to wait and see what Kaje wants to make.  He almost always reads suggestions though, even if he doesn't post about them.

Ephi uses /steal from RTB brick models
RTB models from LDraw

D:

Oops, your idiocy strikes again.

You can't whore a brick exporter, thats just stuff. If it can make good and useful bricks, which it obviously can, then you can shut the forget up. Its obvious that your butthurt about how trader also made an exporter which most likely is better.

Making bricks is not as simple as modelling something and throwing it at an exporter. I think you should take the time to properly research both sides of the argument before you try to "make a point".

There is no "brick war" - me and TheGeek (and Kaje) will continue to make quality bricks regardless of the crap Trader decides to throw at you guys (a minifig brick, seriously?) and hopefully you'll see most of them in upcoming Blockland releases. BLB exporter or not, it still takes some modelling ability to be able to pull off good bricks. It's not a case of grabbing your favourite cat model and hurling it at a blb exporter to make it into a brick.

I'll continue posting some of the neat bricks we're making here though, since it seems as appropriate a place as any.

Trader is the script department.

If you are looking for the Model department, please go to aisle 5

(a minifig brick, seriously?)

It can have so many uses, we just need to make them.

Sorry for the double post.