Author Topic: people are so stuipd  (Read 7443 times)

Tck, don't be stupid. *Wags finger.*

Notice how he hasnt posted again scince he started this topic.

I tested this add-on and it's epic! Five stars!

AWW CRAP well help me get better i broke my leg

Ironic thread is ironic.

was that an insult
if it was it was loving terrible

Actually, it was a fairly good insult.

~WhatevaGuy

P.S., I know, I am one of the stupids. Doesn't mean people don't like me. So go ahead, insult me, BUT I think there is something you should know.
I don't give a damn what anybody thinks about me.

-snap-
osnap dawg, ur cuul nao!

But seriously, just shut the forget up. you're trying to damn hard to be different, and your emo "I don't care what people think of me" attitude is going to get you flamed out of here/banned.
I'm going to take a guess that you are a ten year old friend that hates the world that has pasty skin and has very dark hair that you wear across your face. Its either that or you're some lowdown looser ten year old that gave up on life while still in the womb. Am I getting close?

Actually, it was a fairly good insult.

~WhatevaGuy

P.S., I know, I am one of the stupids. Doesn't mean people don't like me. So go ahead, insult me, BUT I think there is something you should know.
I don't give a damn what anybody thinks about me.

osnap dawg, ur cuul nao!

But seriously, just shut the forget up. you're trying to damn hard to be different, and your emo "I don't care what people think of me" attitude is going to get you flamed out of here/banned.
I'm going to take a guess that you are a ten year old friend that hates the world that has pasty skin and has very dark hair that you wear across your face. Its either that or you're some lowdown looser ten year old that gave up on life while still in the womb. Am I getting close?

I lol'ed.

No, in fact, I'm twelve years old. And I lead a very good life. Not emo and:
Still doesn't care what you think.

~WhatevaGuy

ROFLMAO!

BTW, I'm pretty sure Badspot (or any other admin) won't waste his time banning some random kid because he said he doesn't care what anybody thinks.
As for the flaming?
I don't care.

I lol'ed.

~WhatevaGuy

ROFLMAO!

BTW, I'm pretty sure Badspot (or any other admin) won't waste his time banning some random kid because he said he doesn't care what anybody thinks.
As for the flaming?
I don't care.

That's right.
Even Jesus.

I lol'ed.

~WhatevaGuy

ROFLMAO!

As for the flaming?
I don't care.

Seriously.

I lol'ed.

~WhatevaGuy

[im g]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MattHouser/juststop.png[/img]

ROFLMAO!

As for the flaming?
I don't care.
By being 12 you violate the forum rule of registering without parental permission/COPPA form.

You and OP are hypocrites.