Author Topic: Art - Megathread (Post artwork here instead of creating a new thread)  (Read 182183 times)

Pics or it didn't happen

i was taking a stroll down memory lane when i came across this at Dead Air

i think we all would anonymous person with a marker :(

Too big of a picture for such a fairly undetailed drawing.

I like it though :D

Too big of a picture for such a fairly undetailed drawing.

I like it though :D

I'm still working on it, I was lazy and skipped some of the stuff when I colored it :3

I miss my photoshop, I would draw climaxic stoof. :C

Ontopic: Nice job Orange, that is smexy.

My book character leaf. :/

Yeah her name is simple "LEAF"

Someone color this :C
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 03:21:45 PM by Tom Gunn »

How about that?
I love you. (not in a gay way)

And how on earth did you colour it?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 06:03:34 PM by Tom Gunn »

I love you. (not in a gay way)
Fun fact: I colored it with Paint.net, twas easy too, first i made a new layer, colored in the part(s) i wanted to color in with one color, set the Layer Property to 'Multiply' so it'd blend better, and drew over the parts i wanted to color in with the paint brush, then i used the eraser to make the coloring not look like it's going outside the lines, then i merged the layer down, and i repeated it several times until i was done :D

Fun fact: I colored it with Paint.net, twas easy too, first i made a new layer, colored in the part(s) i wanted to color in with one color, set the Layer Property to 'Multiply' so it'd blend better, and drew over the parts i wanted to color in with the paint brush, then i used the eraser to make the coloring not look like it's going outside the lines, then i merged the layer down, and i repeated it several times until i was done :D
I really need to learn how to do that.

Any tut?

I really need to learn how to do that.

Any tut?
I explained how i did it, what more is there to know? :S

I explained how i did it, what more is there to know? :S
I cantz findz all teh buttonz if you know what i mean.

Simple explanation of how MLD did it.

He made a new layer (underneath) so he won't overwrite the picture itself, and then colored the stuff in. Took an eraser and fine tuned it, and once that was done, merged them so it became one layer.

Repeat for the rest of the parts.