Author Topic: Art - Megathread (Post artwork here instead of creating a new thread)  (Read 182079 times)

That's right you heard me.
This is basically a mega thread for all your work that you want to post, but you don't want to make a new thread to showcase it.
People have been posting small pieces that crowd up the creativity section for a while now.

Examples:

Hurray.

ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Needs more sugar.
And etc.

So please, post your stuff here.
Instead of out there.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 12:49:43 PM by FrAgGEr »

People should also realize that instead of posting single drawings at a time, maybe just hold back and wait until you have like 5 or 6, and then post your work in your own thread. It not only gives people more to look at, but makes you look less like a desperate attention whore.

Nice shot. You make me want to eat that berry. But I might get poisoned, oh well.

MMMMMMmmmmmm........

*dies*

There are two photos I took a couple of days ago on the way to my friend's house.
Thank goodness there finally is a thread like this, I was getting pretty fed up with all of those that are being made lately.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 04:22:05 PM by TheWorm »

The second photo is very nice and crisp. You have a real gem there.

The mountains look really nice in the second one.

Artwork that doesn't need a thread

educated statement.

also art:

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 07:22:58 PM by nas »

I know where "TheWorm" Lives.

Near a Wanna-be Mountain

-snip-
There are two photos I took a couple of days ago on the way to my friend's house.
Thank goodness there finally is a thread like this, I was getting pretty fed up with all of those that are being made lately.

I like them.

The first might have been better if you took it at a different angle, like if you went to the right a little bit more and got some perspective of the bricks.

The second i would have liked to see less boring road and more mountain.

I actually like the road it's nice and crisp

stretch of the page