Author Topic: Art - Megathread (Post artwork here instead of creating a new thread)  (Read 182248 times)

The photos are nice, I like the ones of the fruits. The bee ones don't seem to strike me anywhere, but the fruit ones do.

I don't see how anyone can't be into photography. I mean, to not like photography, you'd also have to not like the mountains outside, or the trees, and would never go outside except for to go to the fast food restaurant.
That's me :D

Here are some photos of this morning's sunrise, I couldn't decide which one I liked most because it was such a nice sunrise, so here are all of them.

Unlike just about every other photo I've ever posted on the internet, the colors are unedited.
Also that humming bird photo is balla.

awesome that the ground is wet
if it didnt have the reflection the part of it with just street would be pretty boring

It just came to me! :D

And for fun, here it is without the words, to see my baby amount of editing.

as to

:D

Here are some photos of this morning's sunrise, I couldn't decide which one I liked most because it was such a nice sunrise, so here are all of them.

Unlike just about every other photo I've ever posted on the internet, the colors are unedited.
Also that humming bird photo is balla.

Top one is best easy. Just cause of they the way the street is positioned, or you are positioned, rather. They're all good. That hummingbird is shweet too. Keep posting more photographs all you people :D

(Probably my favorite from my vacation.)

(Ignore the lens flare, I really liked the field and it reminded me of some older cartoons.)

(This one's from a few monthes ago but I still really like it.)

(Sadly this one is out of focus.. :( )
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 12:43:29 AM by InvalidUniverse »

that one with the field and line of trees is really nice :D

My first slightly good render.
Anyone know how to get different parts of the minifigure colored separately? I can't.