Author Topic: Art - Megathread (Post artwork here instead of creating a new thread)  (Read 184037 times)

O'Wolf mah homes, dawg?
Hurr.

Aren't you "BANNED, AGAIN"?

It's been a while since I've draw on my tablet the last time,
and I seem to have gotten "better"! :o Natural skill or passive learning,
who knows. But stuff like drawing hands in "realistic" fashion is still difficult. :c

Lol at me jabbing about stuff.

I got bored and did this crappy Paint.net thing

I salute you once again premade brushes for making me look kewl.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 06:07:58 PM by orange wolf »

That is loving epic.....

its not epic its just brushes

I figured The Worm would get here faster to bash it, but whatever.

But it's an epic USE of brushes.

Brushes don't matter. Due to the nature of this piece, I'd have to say it's rather cheap, seeing as all the shapes are relying solely on the brushes, which as a result, requires 0 talent.

Sorry, but that's the best I can say this.

?

Are you judging on how it looks, or how its made?

Actually, it really doesn't matter, both you and fragger are in completely different art styles, fragger has photos and you draw.

btw do you sketch them on paper first or do you just use a tablet?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 06:58:44 PM by orange wolf »

But it's an epic USE of brushes.

not really, it has no theme, composition, or anything.
and the colors are bad

It would not be so bad if it wasn't just randomly smeared shapes using your brushes shapes things.. If you did the same things with even normal brushes, maybe you'd see it the way we do.. Yeah, not so special is it? You seem to be heavily reliant on the fact that they are special because they are premade brushes.

I'm not trying to be mean, and neither are the others. They are being truthful and we are seeing this for just what it is, a randomly made scribble of textures.

Our art has nothing to do with this, so don't try to bring it in as an excuse.

There is no shame in use of tools, just what you do in the art itself. So far you aren't doing much. We aren't saying to stop using these brushes. We are just asking that you do more than just randomly make scribbles with them. We definitely aren't going to be impressed by the brushes themselves.