Author Topic: Art - Megathread (Post artwork here instead of creating a new thread)  (Read 184124 times)

Your page needs work. You need to make it more clear which ones you made and didn't. I think I can tell which ones you made and didn't though.

I don't see the * anywhere on the page. Which you claim is supposed to tell us you didn't draw certain pictures.

Your page needs work. You need to make it more clear which ones you made and didn't. I think I can tell which ones you made and didn't though.

I don't see the * anywhere on the page. Which you claim is supposed to tell us you didn't draw certain pictures.

ya, I know, I made them all... :P or some of them are major edits of some other picture.

I need to update.... really badly.

You need to state that you didn't draw or make most of those planes used. You need to state the fact that you simply put them into a picture, otherwise it may come off to some as being a thief. I'm not saying you are trying to be, but you really have to be careful and be clear on what you made when you use stuff that you didn't make, otherwise it is highly frowned upon.

I would suggest to just steer clear of calling anything you didn't make entirely art. In other words, I would just get rid of the image import ones, and the 3d planes messing around with ones.

You need to state that you didn't draw or make most of those planes used. You need to state the fact that you simply put them into a picture, otherwise it may come off to some as being a thief. I'm not saying you are trying to be, but you really have to be careful and be clear on what you made when you use stuff that you didn't make, otherwise it is highly frowned upon.

I would suggest to just steer clear of calling anything you didn't make entirely art. In other words, I would just get rid of the image import ones, and the 3d planes messing around with ones.

hmm, you're right,  the plane ones aren't that good anyway. Xp

I should change the background too.

tried my hand at a reaction image

Non professional art getting critiqued by professionals.

Non professional art getting critiqued by professionals.
You're just getting pissy because not everyone is blindly praising your work. You posted it here and as such you knowingly subjected it to criticism. If you don't like it then just don't post next time.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 08:27:10 AM by SolarFlare »

You're just getting pissy because not everyone is blindly praising your work. You posted it here and as such you knowingly subjected it to criticism. If you don't like it then just don't post next time.

not what I mean.

Don't ask what I mean, I don't want to have to explain it and you not even care what I say.

ANYWHO

osht, DA's down

well, mini version:

pre-made brushes used
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 05:46:39 PM by orange wolf »

That looks neat, i like how it's white and light blue as well :)

it doesnt look neat he used premade brushes

it doesnt look neat he used premade brushes

That's called "your opinion".