Author Topic: tf2 best classes  (Read 7524 times)

Demoman, trap setter while waitin for your prey while having great aim with the nades, forget yeah.

Scout, Im a badass hit and run scout, The Sandman FTW.

Sniper, Im a decent offensive sniper.

Medic, Im an ok battle medic, I like to hang around with heavies, pyros, and soldiers.

Engineer, well everyone knows that its easy to be an engi, but those spies have those piss off machines.

Pyro, Im a spy checker alot of times, Im sometimes a offensive pyro but not as much.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 07:49:04 PM by Slugger »

You and I did some rape on Jcink's the other day.
What is that server IP?

Jcink server ip: 96.242.25.2:27075

Thanks, is it always up?

Dunno, I don't really play there.

I'll try it tomorrow, since Xoax said all the BL people play there...

inb4generalomegagoesintorage

osht

GET THE forget DOWN

explain

You want me to explain?  There really is Nothing too explain, everybody who plays pyro usually goes up to a level 3 sentry just stands there and flames it.  Most people who play pyro have a '?' as they're avatar.  They just flame, never extinguish buddies on fire cant speak and above all  THEY LOOK UGLY!!

Yes but in the right hands a pryo is unstoppable and in contrary, impossible to play. I have blasted so many pyros it is not funny but earlier today I had a pyro head shot me with my own arrow. He then pinned another of our 7 huntsman snipers (was a lulrush) to the rock behind him.

Please, even if someone is great at pyro it'll never stop folks hating them.  There's something about them which makes you wanna throw you're Pc at the first guy you see.

Medic, Engie, Demoman, Scout, Heavy, Pyro, Soldier, Sniper, Spy.

Goddamit, why did you tell them?