Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 293255 times)

It really bothers me when cops don't do their job. Can we have something that demotes them after like 12 ticks if they haven't made a jail and don't have max exp.

It really bothers me when cops don't do their job. Can we have something that demotes them after like 12 ticks if they haven't made a jail and don't have max exp.
Or if they didn't jail in the last 6 ticks they don't receive a paycheck until they do.

Or if they didn't jail in the last 6 ticks they don't receive a paycheck until they do.
I like

I think that would make a problem because after a while, a person is just to hard to catch and cops don't get their paycheck to buy things like grapple ropes or pills. Plus, if nobody is wanted after 5-15 ticks (which probably wouldn't happen anyway), cops will not get a paycheck. 

I think that would make a problem because after a while, a person is just to hard to catch and cops don't get their paycheck to buy things like grapple ropes or pills. Plus, if nobody is wanted after 5-15 ticks (which probably wouldn't happen anyway), cops will not get a paycheck.  
That just gives them more of a reason to catch them.
And maybe make it so if there aren't any criminals online it doesn't demote them.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 06:42:31 PM by Jasa 12265 »

It would lead to desperation, if you ask me; cops ghostjailing, spawnjailing, baiting, etc.

It would lead to desperation, if you ask me; cops ghostjailing, spawnjailing, baiting, etc.
I think it would lead to more good than bad.

all these things still happen either way, mostly just baiting though.

Hey guys, quick important news/update:

We have just reached the brick limit of 128k. I have demoed some spam and currently we have 3k left for building. Guys, please build carefully. Also how come the brick limit is not 256k?

Lol Swat, 1 Hour after you left, and its back up the 128k... lol
Hey guys, quick important news/update:

We have just reached the brick limit of 128k. I have demoed some spam and currently we have 3k left for building. Guys, please build carefully. Also how come the brick limit is not 256k?

Potatoes, tomatoes, gravy, and peas.
Homina Homina

Ah, that Officer Simons the gay Police Man is at it again.....    QUIT BAITING!!!

Derp

Lol Swat, 1 Hour after you left, and its back up the 128k... lol

Oh great.... ill see what i can do. Ive been busy all day.

Edit: The server is down.

Edit: It is up.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 10:30:56 PM by Swat725 »

i reloaded bricks in an attempt to fix ownership problems, let me know if anything got screwed up, also i increased the brick count to 140k

i reloaded bricks in an attempt to fix ownership problems, let me know if anything got screwed up, also i increased the brick count to 140k

Yeah, the ownership problem seems fixed. Also thanks for raising the brick count.

Edit: Just one problem, we need the dim lights and thats about it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 06:59:12 PM by Swat725 »