Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 294576 times)

You should be able to Self Delete on your own lot though, that way a cop can't just stand there at your house if you get stuck while building it or whatever.

Yea that could bea good idea, but they could just run ontop of their lot an sucide, wow another post already? Hey Nili's On :D

I'm not on the server, just checking out the topic.

Anyways, when will safes be able to hold items?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 01:26:56 PM by starwars45 »

Jasa stole 7k from me, this appears to be broken of the common sense rule where it says stealing cash from players:

He said he would clear my rec for 7k, so I gave him 7k and he walks away saying "thanks for the cash"
I was busy. I was in a chase with Odysseus.

oops sorry, just changed my post to when will safes be able to hold items

You're shard, I'm guessing?
And seriously, scamming people isn't against the common sense rule, it just shows a lack of common sense on your behalf.  You trusted the wrong person.

I was busy. I was in a chase with Odysseus.
Anyways, he already had a clean record so I am keeping his 7k to teach him not to be such an idiot.

You're shard, I'm guessing?
And seriously, scamming people isn't against the common sense rule, it just shows a lack of common sense on your behalf.  You trusted the wrong person.

How are people's record supposed to be cleared if you can't trust anybody?

Also, I have a complaint about the Mobster path. If pickpocketing is the only way to get EXP besides killing, it's extremely rare if not nonexistent. It's also very difficult. I have to resort to killing people for EXP, which still barely works. I can't change my job because that costs 3 EXP. I'm stuck here, any help?

Make clear record event which only works for the specific job.

Very funny, lol.

It's getting better, now with another dude.

In real life, scamming is illegal. If there is no way to punish someone directly with demerits, he/she should still be punished. Like it or not, Shard is innocent, and Jasa is guilty.

If I get robbed, I don't go to the judge just for him to say "Your door was unlocked. Use common sense next time you dope!".
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 04:29:28 PM by Custard »

http://img248.imageshack.us/f/wintersaysyoucanrapid.png/

Winter now says you can rapid fire baton anyone, because swat said you can.

WTF?    Someone do something about winter.

In real life, scamming is illegal. If there is no way to punish someone directly with demerits, he/she should still be punished. Like it or not, Shard is innocent, and Jasa is guilty.

If I get robbed, I don't go to the judge just for him to say "Your door was unlocked. Use common sense next time you dope!".
Sounds realistic.

Oh stuff Johny 3 Tears.